illinichaser
12 years ago
couple years ago I was a DE fanboy and more than willing to pay for any liga. Couldn't find a single Tat that I liked. SD72 introduced me the cojonu 2012, and that made 1 Tat I liked. Now, I love the tat brown labels, especially the pcr, and no longer want to spend $15 to $20 on a fat ring guage liga. Don't get me wrong Still think the unicos are great cigrs, just so many others I've found I like more. And really like the petite corona sizes.

🇨🇮
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
ditto. i've become somewhat of a tat whore. don't chase anything but have a bunch of regular production stuff. pete and dpg are awesome
Philly Jack
12 years ago
and so it begins
dharbolt
12 years ago
My name is Dylan and I'm a tat ho.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

couple years ago I was a DE fanboy and more than willing to pay for any liga. Couldn't find a single Tat that I liked. SD72 introduced me the cojonu 2012, and that made 1 Tat I liked. Now, I love the tat brown labels, especially the pcr, and no longer want to spend $15 to $20 on a fat ring guage liga. Don't get me wrong Still think the unicos are great cigrs, just so many others I've found I like more. And really like the petite corona sizes.

🇨🇮

illinichaser wrote:



That feral pig you sent me was a durn good stick,

I have found that although the sweet smell and taste of an infused cigar is good, the effects that it haves on the tobaccos taste makes the first half a stick horrible. Noticed it this morning smoking a Tabak Negra toro with a AR nativo
I enjoyed the AR more
denali7432
12 years ago
Same here, when I first started I hated sticks like don pepin and padron, I chucked them after few
minutes, now I love them and 90% of my collection is more along the lines of those med to full bodied
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
I know what you mean Jeremy... when I first started smoking I wouldn't go anywhere near a gurkha and thought their msrp's were ridiculous... now that my palate is more refined I like to stock up on as many of them as I can, especially the one offs from cbid...
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

I know what you mean Jeremy... when I first started smoking I wouldn't go anywhere near a gurkha and thought their msrp's were ridiculous... now that my palate is more refined I like to stock up on as many of them as I can, especially the one offs from cbid...

opelmanta1900 wrote:




Plug🇨🇮
Palama
12 years ago

I know what you mean Jeremy... when I first started smoking I wouldn't go anywhere near a gurkha and thought their msrp's were ridiculous... now that my palate is more refined I like to stock up on as many of them as I can, especially the one offs from cbid...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Joel, surely you jest? 😣

But yes, my tastes have greatly changed since I started getting into cigars last year.
illinichaser
12 years ago

I know what you mean Jeremy... when I first started smoking I wouldn't go anywhere near a gurkha and thought their msrp's were ridiculous... now that my palate is more refined I like to stock up on as many of them as I can, especially the one offs from cbid...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Bar tender, I'll have what ^he is having. . .

and make i a double. 🍺 🍺


Stat[ram27bat]
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
Apparently none of you guys have ever driven a Rolls Royce...
Palama
12 years ago

Apparently none of you guys have ever driven a Rolls Royce...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Actually, I have. Felt like driving a boat...but it was very s-m-o-o-t-h going down the road. Couldn't feel any of the potholes I drove over. But it was only a one-time thing so can't say that I fell in love with it (...well, plus of course, there was no way I could ever afford to buy one either...).
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
Well that's the great thing about cigarbid gurkhas... they're like driving a Rolls Royce at Hyundai prices...
sd72
12 years ago
I'll remember that when the new kid is born. Joel=cbid Gurkha bomb.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
D'oh! 🤦

I'm gonna have to go back and insert [sarcasm]'s into all my previous responses...
tonygraz
12 years ago
Gurkha's are all terrible and no one should bid on them. The prices on the ones I buy have been going up.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Apparently none of you guys have ever driven a Rolls Royce...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



It'll still leave you stranded like a Hyundai.

Philly Jack
12 years ago

My name is Dylan and I'm a tat ho.

dharbolt wrote:


Hi Dylan
mikey1597
12 years ago
Funny how posting your likes tells off on yourself. Jeremy, you be packed up ready to go.
illinichaser
12 years ago

Funny how posting your likes tells off on yourself. Jeremy, you be packed up ready to go.

mikey1597 wrote:


#-o 🤦 🤦






[-( 🤐 🤐
Users browsing this topic