kombat96
12 years ago
Any reviews of said cigar? Are they worth the coin?
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
reckless
12 years ago
I am a fan just not at the $12 msrp... $7-10 is what I pay/would pay.
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Ask Matt ( reckless) he's smoked a few I think from his box
reckless
12 years ago

Ask Matt ( reckless) he's smoked a few I think from his box

TMCTLT wrote:


Tehehehe I smoked through a box and havent opened my second.... wombat has one in his humi he needs to ash and stop hoarding and mooching all mine
chazz
12 years ago
I liked it but what JDN don't I like.... Not sure its worth the money though. Just my 2 cents
kombat96
12 years ago
Chazz .02 cents is worth 3.72, he is the most interesting cbid man.
chazz
12 years ago
now that is funny right there.
Bitter Klinger
12 years ago
All my quatro cincos are the 1911 variety...and very worth the coin, indeed.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
I got a whole box of 45's.....











ACP That is.
#-o
reckless
12 years ago

I got a whole box of 45's.....











ACP That is.
#-o

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



Just one??? Im disappointed Josh!! I have at least 10-15
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
I'm a boo lit hoarder.
Users browsing this topic