Ilovetosmoke68
12 years ago
send them to me, i will cut them for you.
Ilovetosmoke68
12 years ago
Now on a serious note, Ive been using a Palio for a while now. I am happy with it, but i can not say its the best rout to take. I never cut past the cap of the cigar as mentioned above it lends to unraveling. I do press the cutter slightly down to assure the cut is strait and consistent through the cigar. I do notlike having to spit tobacco out while trying to enjoy my cigat. Enjoy

THE END
sd72
12 years ago
Lay cutter on table. Insert cigar onto table through hole. Close cutter. Light. Enjoy.

THE END.
danmdevries
12 years ago
About half of my cigars are torpedoes, I use a standard cutter on those.

The rest, I use sharpened brass ammo cases.

Here's a .44 magnum on a Montecristo media noche. Sufficient cap removal?
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b82/anghellicdan/20140320_012906_zpsc798938b.jpg 
LetsRock
12 years ago
TheSmokensip
12 years ago
Just bite the end off..that's why we have teeth.
Alexvlad
12 years ago
I just cut the neck fast with my cutter and thats it, ready to smoke.
Users browsing this topic