severe
  • severe
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
12 years ago
Anyone Else having to wait an Un-Godly amount of time to recieve a lighter. Meh, no double Meh
wallyguitar
12 years ago
Probably because they can only be shipped via surface.
tonygraz
12 years ago
I remember them being shipped seperately and by USPS, but not much of a delay. I didn't see much of a change in what they said were new regulations at the start of the year, maybe they are just confused and careful. If you read the regulations, you too may be confused.
Mithrandir
12 years ago
ordered 3 quad jet lighters a cpl weeks ago and got them within 7 bus days. don't know if that is good or bad but I was pleased. What I don't understand is that they shipped with fuel in them and were fully functional when I received them. Thought they were supposed to ship empty!
billnyethescienceguy
12 years ago
porn ships quickly, buy more porn

wheel,

(not pedro)
severe
  • severe
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
12 years ago
Looks like it's going to take 14 days to minnesota. just seems like it's coming from China but I know it's not.
Users browsing this topic