danmdevries
12 years ago
Whatchall think of it? Bought a fiver and liked it a little. Construction and burn were flawless across the five. Won a whole box at $28.

How long should it rest? The last of my fiver is getting ashed now. Still a bit bitter, but landed here 3 weeks ago.

I figure for the price I cant complain but there seems to be mixed reviews
kombat96
12 years ago
A couple of weeks if fine. Those Genesis are good alternatives if u like liga privada. As for the bitter u may have to set and forget them 6months
wallyguitar
12 years ago
I've smoked them ROTB and they were great. Only get better with time, like 2 weeks +
ZRX1200
12 years ago
$28? Good job!
Mandobro
12 years ago
Check today's free fall
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

........... Won a whole box at $28.

danmdevries wrote:


wow!
that pretty much shatters all previous records......
you sure it wasn't a box of Odysseys?
danmdevries
12 years ago

wow!
that pretty much shatters all previous records......
you sure it wasn't a box of Odysseys?

KingoftheCove wrote:



Oops. You're right

$49 on the genesis

28 on the odysseys

](*,)

Haven't tried the odysseys, needed giveaway gars.

Mr Roso
12 years ago
If I recall correctly, there was a big difference between an Odyssey and a Genesis. The Genesis was a better smoke.
chazbo
12 years ago
The odyssey is a good give away stick, mild and enjoyable.
chazbo
12 years ago

If I recall correctly, there was a big difference between an Odyssey and a Genesis. The Genesis was a better smoke.

Mr Roso wrote:


Genesis is the Maduro and is better IMHO
chazbo
12 years ago
The obsidian white noise is another good choice as a give away.
nolen
12 years ago
Good get... they are a very pleasant porch gar
KingoftheCove
12 years ago


$49 on the genesis......



danmdevries wrote:


that's still a very good price......
dharbolt
12 years ago
^^ What geo driver said
robertsccr5
12 years ago

Oops. You're right

$49 on the genesis

28 on the odysseys

](*,)

Haven't tried the odysseys, needed giveaway gars.

danmdevries wrote:



ah ha! I still hold the record at $46!!

thats a great price for the odyssey. I got my box or robs for $34.

I love them both. Odyssey for the morning and Genesis for lunch and dinner.
dharbolt
12 years ago
Wondered how long it would take you to proclaim your genesis win Was still tops lol.
robertsccr5
12 years ago
Gotta have pride in this world!

I owe it all to my training from Dave...RIP.
dharbolt
12 years ago
You are correct. Pride is All we got sometimes
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
RIP DP........
Users browsing this topic