nolen
  • nolen
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I'm going out this evening to one of my favorite B&M's with a few of my best botl's. I'm kind of in a rut smoking the same thing at this place. Anyone had something recently that you really enjoyed?
Mithrandir
12 years ago
As part of a pass game that chazbo started, I was given an El Centurion toro by Delta1 that really surprised me. It was a blind taste test. I'm not a big fan of leather and spice and if I chose my cigars just by reading the description, I would never had tried this cigar. HOWEVER, I thoroughly enjoyed the flavors that came through, muted spice & leather included and ended up almost nubbing the damn thing🇨🇮

Good luck, I'm sure whatever you pick will be fine.
DD1700
12 years ago
The Crowned Heads are really good.Those are the Headly Grange,Four Kicks and JD howard reserva.I have also really been enjoying any Illusion,JDN,Liga,Oh the Barracoda is a solid stick!!!
jespear
12 years ago
Lately, I've been enjoying the L'Atalier Lat52's.

The MAD54's ain't bad, either.

jes
nolen
  • nolen
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Jes the Lat52 sounds very good, I haven't tried one yet. Love the Crowned Head's DD and have never tried a Barracuda. Haven't tried the El Centurian either Mith - I'm also not a big leather fan, but good to hear it worked in that stick.
Ilovetosmoke68
12 years ago
La Aurora Diamond tubo, very nice smoke. Enjoy brotha
Mr Roso
12 years ago
I recently picked up a Psycho short at my local B&R and was impressed.
marc palanzo
12 years ago
Kick it old school with a Padron 6000.
leftyposthole
12 years ago
danmdevries
12 years ago
How much you wanna spend?

Went into my b&m and asked for something special for a birthday gift. Bought 2 God Of War, dunno exactly the year or size but spent $40 iirc.

Phenomenal smoke, though I suspect part of me was tainted by the price. It was good, flawless smoke, great flavor. Dunno if I've had anything more memorable. But, I'm a noob, so take it with a grain of salt.
delta1
12 years ago
Whadya smoke?
nolen
  • nolen
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Thanks for all of the great suggestions guys! I'm going to try every one that you all mentioned. This particular smoke shop is quite conservative. It's beautifully appointed with leather chairs/couches, pub tables, persian rugs... but their humidor is also veryyy conservative. The only thing they had that was mentioned here was the Crowned Heads line, so I had a JD Howard in honor of DD and it was very good. My second smoke for th evening was a Hoyo Excal Camaroon that was AMAZING. It had a rich floral bouquet with a silky cedar finish and a pepper pop. My third smoke was a Villiger Colorado. It had a very rich chocolate-coverd-cherry flavor, it was almost like a pipe tobacco. I really enjoyed it and will smoke one again.

Again, thanks for all of the recommendations fella's 🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic