Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
I really enjoyed this stick that illin gifted to me. If any of y'all have any and didn't care for them. PM me and we will figure out how to get them of your hands.
Monster smoke out of this thing. I would barely draw on it and blow out a cloud.
Plus I could send out smoke signals with the foot smoke.
If you know of any other cigars like this I'd be interested.
z6joker9
12 years ago
Pretty much any LP will smoke like a chimney.

PS we've had pretty decent luck finding them in memphis from time to time.
sd72
12 years ago
They put those little smoke bombs in them. Like young kids were given on July 4th. Just get those and put them in any cigar.
whtwtrman79
12 years ago
Yep classic lp smoke production
schreiber
12 years ago
UF-13 was the same way for me. Lots and lots of great smoke. Smoke signals galore!
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Pretty much any LP will smoke like a chimney.

PS we've had pretty decent luck finding them in memphis from time to time.

z6joker9 wrote:



Good deal. I see LP on cbid, gonna have to pick some off.

I will be at spring street this evening. You gonna make it?
Weapon X
12 years ago
The Nica Rustica is the same....quite anoying actually !
reckless
12 years ago
All DE have similar smoke stack output.
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
I am seeing the creation of another DE fanboy, right before my eyes...
z6joker9
12 years ago

Good deal. I see LP on cbid, gonna have to pick some off.

I will be at spring street this evening. You gonna make it?

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



Definitely, preordered some V lanceros for the event!
Numismaniac
12 years ago

Pretty much any LP will smoke like a chimney.

PS we've had pretty decent luck finding them in memphis from time to time.

z6joker9 wrote:





yeah, BUT have you seen the most recent prices!!!!!

I quit checking after last year, over $15 is TOOO much
shaun341
12 years ago
PM king dink he was looking to unload a box of OR FFPs last night
deadeyedick
12 years ago

The Nica Rustica is the same....quite anoying actually !

Weapon X wrote:




This.

DED
dharbolt
12 years ago
^^ or at that
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
heavy resting smoke?
fuqn annoying!

As noted, many DE cigars are like that................makes me wonder...........how dey do dat??
with secret sauce maybe???
dharbolt
12 years ago
Secret sauce Indeed
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago

heavy resting smoke?
fuqn annoying!

As noted, many DE cigars are like that................makes me wonder...........how dey do dat??
with secret sauce maybe???

KingoftheCove wrote:



Part is the leaf, part is the way they are rolled. DE uses an extra set of folds in their bunching style, it gives more air passages which equals a more open draw and more smoke.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

Part is the leaf, part is the way they are rolled. DE uses an extra set of folds in their bunching style, it gives more air passages which equals a more open draw and more smoke.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


thanks for the info TG - good to know...........
Users browsing this topic