marc palanzo
12 years ago
Scored a box of toros for $57. I'm kinda happy about that.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
How are they compared to the MX2?
had a few MX2's a few years back.........wasn't impressed
marc palanzo
12 years ago

How are they compared to the MX2?
had a few MX2's a few years back.........wasn't impressed

KingoftheCove wrote:



Yeah, I don't think anyone was impressed by the MX2 or CX2. If you like ligero, give it a try. Decent smoke for the money, IMO.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

Yeah, I don't think anyone was impressed by the MX2 or CX2. If you like ligero, give it a try. Decent smoke for the money, IMO.

marc palanzo wrote:


how long do you let them sit?
3 - 6 months?........longer?
marc palanzo
12 years ago
I bought them as an everyday smoke, so they'll sit until I feel like smoking one.
Mr Roso
12 years ago
I heard a while back that they were being discontinued, so get them while you can...if you're into them. I much prefer the MX2.
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago
Maybe that cawk sucking Excel speadsheeting azzhole from a rum manufacturer will be along to tell you how great the CAO brand is...then again..he won't.

BANK!
dzanke
12 years ago
I like the VRs, haven't tried the LX2 yet
ah42266
12 years ago
I smoked two last year. Excellent smoke for the price you got 'em at.
Users browsing this topic