Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

I'm more interested in marketing

INDO PAIN

The Strongest Cigar In The World


Sounds like something Snoop Diddy, or Kanye East would smoke

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



I can see the cigar band now.
Kinda like the Gurkha design but instead of the Gurkha dude I'm thinking Ray Charles screaming!!
dharbolt
12 years ago
Is been done. It's called the t110
dharbolt
12 years ago

Go for it HillyBill ! ! !

Don't let anyone talk you out of it.
You won't know for sure unless you try.

Keep us posted, it sounds like an interesting summer project.

BlueDude wrote:




This too
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
I'm talking worldwide

The Tatuaje T110 is a rare cigar with only 200 boxes being made for 1 store in Hawaii. The Tatuaje T110 is a pure ligero smoke that is made in Nicaragua. Despite the fact that the majority of the readers will never smoke one I decided review it anyway and I hope no one minds my self indulgence in doing so.

I wonder if Conan has had one

tonygraz
12 years ago
The tobacco near here is the real CT and much of it is shade grown. The old so called Ct smokes all used imported filler and the Ct wrapper. There is a puro and it is made by Tatuaje called La Casita. Got some resting
dharbolt
12 years ago

I'm talking worldwide

The Tatuaje T110 is a rare cigar with only 200 boxes being made for 1 store in Hawaii. The Tatuaje T110 is a pure ligero smoke that is made in Nicaragua. Despite the fact that the majority of the readers will never smoke one I decided review it anyway and I hope no one minds my self indulgence in doing so.

I wonder if Conan has had one

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:




Josh many have had them. Many love them. The blend is now known as f****o
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Josh many have had them. Many love them. The blend is now known as f****o

dharbolt wrote:



?
Plowboy221
12 years ago
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
I gotcha. Sounds interesting.
BlueDude
12 years ago

I'm more interested in marketing

Sounds like something Snoop Diddy, or Kanye East would smoke

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



Or THIS guy:

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/628009/How-NOT-to-smoke-a-Fuente 
DrafterX
12 years ago
These grew in SE OK very well.... I never smoked them tho.... 🤔

http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/598648/The-kids- 


will put some more in the ground in a month or so.... 😟
05busa
12 years ago
Puff puff give
Numismaniac
12 years ago
is that you SMokey?
Users browsing this topic