z6joker9
12 years ago
I talked to lancaster, he can't make it.
fishinguitarman
12 years ago
BlueDude has ordered the shirts and has them almost ready. I hope we will have your size if you didn't post it here! 🤦




LAST CALL FOR SIZES

Need sizes from:

1. FGM L, XL
2. bluwater (upstairs bedroom) XXXL
3. Big_Bear (upstairs far bed) 0
4. Mattie B (tent) XXL
5. Da General (downstairs blue couch) XL
6. z6joker9 L
7. stingray XL
8.
9. sd72-XL
10. kombat96 (not attending)
11. harleyd31 XXL
12. hill5673
13. gae9jang2j. XXL
14. rfenst XXL
15. hambone71 XL
16. ervsuperb XXL
17. mandoman XXL
18. mandobro XL and Joan L
19. Mark (mandoman's friend) L
20. nnightmar XL
21. blakedeshotel1
22. tbozz XL
23. crgcpro (not attending)
24. gimbel
25. USM_Eagle
26. Erv
27. t33bone XL
28. Tex L
29. Cincyfire L
30. Paul - Mandoson XL
31. propadope61 XL, XL
Possibles

1. 8trackdisco XXL
2. dubleuhb L
3. TJ
4. 05busa XXL
engletl
12 years ago
7 days away :)

FGM...I left you a voicemail
fishinguitarman
12 years ago

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!! [beer]
mikey1597
12 years ago
I'm really gunna miss all you guys!
fishinguitarman
12 years ago

I'm really gunna miss all you guys!

mikey1597 wrote:





Same here buddy!
frankj1
12 years ago

Call out sick. I'll bring a couple of Cadillac Mt. Stouts.

Mandobro wrote:


You'll never run out again Dave!
whtwtrman79
12 years ago

You'll never run out again Dave!

frankj1 wrote:




The real kicker is it's my birthday weekend, of which me, my father, and the wifey all share the same day, for next year I'm gonna request the whole week as soon as a dates announced, for a pre herf, herf, and recovery time

This is twice now I've missed it, and yes I'm a loser but wish you all the best
frankj1
12 years ago
I meant you'll never run out of Cadillac between me and mandobro!
whtwtrman79
12 years ago
That's just an added bonus!
Ervsuperb
12 years ago
It'll be so good to see you guys! Christmas in April!
sd72
12 years ago
Ah, the entertainment!!! Sup erv.
rfenst
fishinguitarman
12 years ago

ddd

rfenst wrote:





I'll get them to you soon...
hambone71
12 years ago
Well, all of a sudden I have to move over to the "possible" column. Some stuff came up and I may not make it. Still trying though.
nnightmar
12 years ago
Damn looks like all the other Texans backed out. Its gonna be a lonely 9 hour drive in a non-smoking car. *sigh*
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Even though I'm not going can I get a shirt??
Propadope61
12 years ago
Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. South wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
Friday Sunny, with a high near 78. South wind 5 to 15 mph.
Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. South wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.
Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80.
abrignac003
12 years ago

Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. South wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
Friday Sunny, with a high near 78. South wind 5 to 15 mph.
Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. South wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.
Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80.

Propadope61 wrote:




Chance of seeing a grown man dancing around in a thong: 100%.
sd72
12 years ago
Users browsing this topic