Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
I'm talking about polar cigar glue. Used to repair damaged cigars as well as glue down wrappers that pop loose from a novice cut. All natural. No smell or taste.

Money well spent with a fancy applicator brush.

Just throwing that out there. Spit only gets you so far#-o
knokmdwn
12 years ago
Well, don't know about the fancy name and applicator but it's basically pectin. It can be had....as pectin...on line and at many B&M's. No need to spend a lot of $. The last little bottle I bought was $3 I think.
danmdevries
12 years ago
Sounds like Mr. Mountain William needs a cigar punch.
rrumba
12 years ago

you can also buy pectin at your local grocery store.........

rrumba
12 years ago


why you wanna glue noobs anyway
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Some just need it.

I purchased this where I bought my heartfelt beads. It works well but I will be using pectin to refill.

I have ruined a couple gars dropping them, bad cuts, band removal, etc.. This stuff works but I think I paid for the fancy bottle.#-o

APBTMarcel
12 years ago
I use some as well. Works decently but even though it has "no smell" it still has a slight smell. Nothing terrible, but it's there. Also, in some cases you need extra wrapper to close a crack or hole and I don't have wrappers laying around...I literally might just sacrifice one cigar for this purpose.
BlueDude
12 years ago

I use some as well. Works decently but even though it has "no smell" it still has a slight smell. Nothing terrible, but it's there. Also, in some cases you need extra wrapper to close a crack or hole and I don't have wrappers laying around...I literally might just sacrifice one cigar for this purpose.

APBTMarcel wrote:


Sacrifice a good cigar to repair a bad cigar?

You need to rethink your troubleshooting model.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Sounds like Mr. Mountain William needs a cigar punch.

danmdevries wrote:



Or how bout three. Fuggin awesome! Thanks brother. Just got your bomb. That 50 bmg is going on my keychain.
Bad azz!!
danmdevries
12 years ago

Or how bout three. Fuggin awesome! Thanks brother. Just got your bomb. That 50 bmg is going on my keychain.
Bad azz!!

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



hehe

You're welcome. Figured they'd be right up your alley. I couldn't find a ring that was big enough for it, figured you could handle that part.

Plowboy221
12 years ago
Just use model glue 😰
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
pectin.........cigar glue.............phfft

noobs.....

just take a big swig of a good stout beer, and then use your saliva
Buddha Daddy
12 years ago
If they are too jacked up to keep lit, stick it in a pipe, throw it away and get a new or eat it.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

If they are too jacked up to keep lit, stick it in a pipe, throw it away and get a new or eat it.

Buddha Daddy wrote:



Lol. Just eat it! If it's a dog rocket I'll pitch it. I can't find it in myself to pitch a premo.
I've got a couple in the mail that were cracked. This stuff fixed it right up.
nolen
12 years ago

Just use model glue 😰

Plowboy221 wrote:



LOL!
Bitter Klinger
12 years ago
I need some of that glue. Dropped a premium the other day, and cracked the wrapper a couple inches up. Smoked it down to the band, but once it took it off, it unraveled and got real loose, but still burned. Ash got flaky, but strangely it seemed to taste better? weird.
Weapon X
12 years ago
Klinger just go the grocery store and in the canning section they sell pectin, mix a little up and its fixed, its a lot cheaper. about 99 cents for a box
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
Never felt the need for patching a hole or fixing a cap issue. Saliva has always taken care of my cap issues.
APBTMarcel
12 years ago

Sacrifice a good cigar to repair a bad cigar?

You need to rethink your troubleshooting model.

BlueDude wrote:



Incorrect, I mean sacrifice one cigar to save multiple good and expensive cigars. If I sacrifice one $10 cigar and with that save lets say 5, then it's worth it as opposed to throwing them out if they leak smoke or unravel.
Numismaniac
12 years ago

pectin.........cigar glue.............phfft

noobs.....

just take a big swig of a good stout beer, and then use your saliva

KingoftheCove wrote:





this, or CHap stick, it works in a pinch
Users browsing this topic