Somebody's going to win boxes of fine cigars.
deadeyedick wrote:
Man hope everyone picks Tiger.Can't wait.Chazbo
chazbo wrote:
#-o For those who don't follow golf or listen to radio or watch TV or have been in a cave this last week Eldrick Tiger Woods will not be playing this year so pick someone else.(That should save me about a dozen emails to those who always pick him.)DED
I'm sure he'll be ok in time for the Masters. I think he'll make a speedy recovery. (Everyone resume picking Tiger now).8-[
schreiber wrote:
You all might as well forget it. Had some friends at work help me pick the winner. Last year I came in last place, so I figured I should get some help this year.
T Z wrote:
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close