Begil
  • Begil
  • Rookie Topic Starter
12 years ago

Im new to this and need your input please. Do I need to remove cigars from their coffin pack before placing them in humidor to keep them fresh?

thanks
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Im new to this and need your input please. Do I need to remove cigars from their coffin pack before placing them in humidor to keep them fresh?

thanks

Begil wrote:




NOPE age in da coffin
And Welcome to the Forum!! 🍺
Numismaniac
12 years ago
no, not really, you could, if you REALLY desire to
Begil
  • Begil
  • Rookie Topic Starter
12 years ago
That was fast.. Thank you very much.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Come back noob. Nooooooo!!!!
TMCTLT
12 years ago

That was fast.. Thank you very much.

Begil wrote:




U R most welcome.....SO what kind of cigars in coffins....Hmmm? Curious minds need to know....🌫
Bitter Klinger
12 years ago
^^^Ya me too. I almost bought an Ave Saloman in a coffin, but figured half the cost was the box...Then theres nice Fuentes....I can't afford Fuente's coffins...
Begil
  • Begil
  • Rookie Topic Starter
12 years ago
Macanudo Estate Reserve... Bought them on Free fall. Don't even have them yet but was concerned about the packaging. I have been smoking cigars for awhile but only started seriously last year about his time when I found Cigarbid. I am obsessed with 70/70!!
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Macanudo Estate Reserve... Bought them on Free fall. Don't even have them yet but was concerned about the packaging. I have been smoking cigars for awhile but only started seriously last year about his time when I found Cigarbid. I am obsessed with 70/70!!

Begil wrote:




Glad to hear your enjoying your new found love ( cigars) but they will thank you if you keep them below 70' and 64-66 RH 🍺

Less likely to spawn cigar beetles 🌫
Begil
  • Begil
  • Rookie Topic Starter
12 years ago
64-66? wow I'm misinformed thank you for the info. I will allow the boxes to adjust. Thakyou for real
TMCTLT
12 years ago

64-66? wow I'm misinformed thank you for the info. I will allow the boxes to adjust. Thakyou for real

Begil wrote:



Yeah the whole 70/70 thing is still being used for some reason by many....why I dunno. One of the fine gentlemen here set me straight back when I got started, just passing it along
Mithrandir
12 years ago

Glad to hear your enjoying your new found love ( cigars) but they will thank you if you keep them below 70' and 64-66 RH 🍺

Less likely to spawn cigar beetles 🌫

TMCTLT wrote:



Wow, you are a noob! You actually believed him?
Begil
  • Begil
  • Rookie Topic Starter
12 years ago
Am concerned about protecting these babies. have had about 4 humidors for a year without trouble but it seems to be a full time job. Im open to all advice and will try to keep it going. All comments welcome......
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago

Im new to this and need your input please. Do I need to remove cigars from their coffin pack before placing them in humidor to keep them fresh?

thanks

Begil wrote:




Cut your d i c k off and put it in the box while you smoke the cigar you're crying about.

FO!

N00b~
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Wow, you are a noob! You actually believed him?

Mithrandir wrote:




Keep your where ever you like.....🌫
knokmdwn
12 years ago

Am concerned about protecting these babies. have had about 4 humidors for a year without trouble but it seems to be a full time job. Im open to all advice and will try to keep it going. All comments welcome......

Begil wrote:




Begil, I don't know what part of the country you are in but sometimes that has a play in it also. You know....being able to maintain a certain temp or humidity of both. Like Paul said, don't get sucked into that 70/70 crap. I have a faily large selection of sticks and keep them all at 59-62 rh without issues. They smoke well at that humidity and no need to dry box (I don't like where it's very humid anyway).
Buckwheat
12 years ago
Yes. They will die in a coffin. [sarcasm]
tonygraz
12 years ago
Who said you can't take 'em with you.
dharbolt
12 years ago
Who has got mine?
05busa
12 years ago
I hav a coffin humi......send them here fir storage
Users browsing this topic