Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Got home this morning from a crazy long shift and found my PO box being blessed by a package from "Ima bad person". Posted a thread on here last week sometime saying I was looking into some CC and needed some info and advice. Buckwheat comes along and hits me with a amazing box of cigars so I can get a better perspective on the CC realm..

Monte edumundo
RyJ Corona x2 from 1998!
Rass 04 and two other smokes
Two other guys that are from 2000! (showing my noobness when dealing with CC, sure Buckwheat will be along to supply a name)

I don't post on any other cigar forums (cept that one sell/buy site) but I cannot imagine a finer group of BOTL being out there. What makes this place great is the willingness of you guys to be generous with your cigars and always willing to teach about them and let others enjoy! Thank you very much Buckwheat!=d>

🇨🇮
dharbolt
12 years ago
Awesome. very nice gesture
jespear
12 years ago

Got home this morning from a crazy long shift and found my PO box being blessed by a package from "Ima bad person". Posted a thread on here last week sometime saying I was looking into some CC and needed some info and advice. Buckwheat comes along and hits me with a amazing box of cigars so I can get a better perspective on the CC realm..

Monte edumundo
RyJ Corona x2 from 1998!
Rass 04 and two other smokes
Two other guys that are from 2000! (showing my noobness when dealing with CC, sure Buckwheat will be along to supply a name)

I don't post on any other cigar forums (cept that one sell/buy site) but I cannot imagine a finer group of BOTL being out there. What makes this place great is the willingness of you guys to be generous with your cigars and always willing to teach about them and let others enjoy! Thank you very much Buckwheat!=d>

🇨🇮

Ndill wrote:



Could not agree with you more !
Just add to that the ENORMOUS support everyone here shows our Troops . . . and you have this place described to a T.

jes



Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Couldn't play the devils advocate on this if you tried.
frankj1
12 years ago
I can also attest to the unbelievable generosity of the members, having been the recipient of totally over packed parcels numerous times.
be careful what you type, someone is always lurking here ready to pounce!
berdahl19
12 years ago
Buckwheat welcomed me with 5 partagas when I first joined 2 years ago. After two years aboard he's a reason I was happy to come back to this forum here. Lots of great people.
jeferris
12 years ago
Agree...this group will go out if their way to support their brothers...and the troops.
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Very nice indeed, well done Buckwheat 🍺
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Hehe....


More like Ima done Whooped some ass!!!

Well done!
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Hehe....


More like Ima done Whooped some ass!!!

Well done!

ZRX1200 wrote:


Fact
Users browsing this topic