RICK BARKAN
12 years ago
I like flavored cigars any suggestions? Thanks
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Tatiana Mocha

Acid Nasty
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago
White Owl Pineapple.

It's even Ram27 approved.
Abrignac
12 years ago
Try a Monica.
bs_kwaj
12 years ago

Tabak Especial by Drew Estate.

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Search/?cb_search_box=tabak 

I don't normally smoke flavored cigars, but I've had a couple of these at the end of the night a couple of times.

It's an interesting departure from the norm...

🇨🇮
05busa
12 years ago
Mithrandir
12 years ago

Try a Monica.

Abrignac wrote:



has a bit of a fishy smell and taste

LMAO...this never gets old
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Isla Del Sol
DE natural line
DE acid line
DE java
DE Tabak especial line
White owls for the money are the best try the pineapple
Monica sounds interesting I've never had
Tatiana, you'll here us talkin about Tat's

Did I miss anything?
sd72
12 years ago
I'm not sure tats that are getting talked about are tatiana.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

I'm not sure tats that are getting talked about are tatiana.

sd72 wrote:




Shush! Trying to help the feller out🇨🇮
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
Only in hillbilly land is where tat = tatiana...
jespear
12 years ago
HELIX Cafe Royale

( Remember THEM, Chazbo ?)
theboss928
12 years ago
Hillbilly don't tell him are secret about all the Tat's. I want to buy every last one on here because i'm an **** like that. [ram27bat]
vanzandt
12 years ago
Gerbil u sonofabitch!!!how u doin man!your review of this stick was top notch might I add..I liked the part about the arcinic the most
hnixon12
12 years ago

I like flavored cigars any suggestions? Thanks

RICK BARKAN wrote:




ASk Busa , he smokes those infused candy sticks!
05busa
12 years ago
tonygraz
12 years ago
Damn, now the price of the White Owl pineapples are going skyhigh. Probably won't even be able to find them anymore.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Damn, now the price of the White Owl pineapples are going skyhigh. Probably won't even be able to find them anymore.

tonygraz wrote:



I keep them in my watch lots

I always drop the hammer just before busa wins
05busa
12 years ago
Hmmm......so u are him
Users browsing this topic