bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Have you taken this quiz to find out what cigar you should be smokin'? 😇

-- “What Drew Estate cigar are you?” Personality Quiz --

http://drewestate.com/quiz/ 

Looks like I have to start smokin' Nica Rustica El Brujitos!


🇨🇮

theboss928
12 years ago
I took the quiz a week ago and i was a Flying Pig
sd72
12 years ago
I don't know about the flying part. Maybe flaming.
theboss928
12 years ago
I don't know about the flying part. Maybe flaming.

**** whats yours the Hello Kitty Kuba.[sarcasm]
vanzandt
12 years ago
I got don elias!!!what the heck man!
Weapon X
12 years ago
Dirty Rat....LOL
dharbolt
12 years ago
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Kentucky Fire Cured Fat Molly here
TMCTLT
12 years ago
I think he has a weird personality.....Wadda I win?? 🌫


Dirty Rat....LOL

Weapon X wrote:




Me too bros. 🍺
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Well, there's a whole lotta high-class people out there,
That's lookin' down on me.
'Cause the country club where I belong,
Is the Honky Tonk till three in the mornin'.
Don't wear no fancy clothes,
No ties or three-piece suits.
You can find me in my camouflage hat,
My tee-shirt an' cowboy boots.
If that don't fit your social class,
You can kiss my country Azz.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Militant hillbilly !
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
^
^ Militia cigars for you.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Militant hillbilly !

tonygraz wrote:



Rhett Atkins kiss my country azz wuz on pandora.

Good song.

🍺
sd72
12 years ago
It told me Tatuaje fausto.
Bitter Klinger
12 years ago
Told me Fat Molly as well, Haha!
mikey1597
12 years ago
Undercrown Corona Viva here. I think I will!
spectresquad
12 years ago
I scored KFC. should have known a redneck pirate.](*,)
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Well I know who the skynard listening burger eating football watching workboot wearin BOTL's are.
Howdy fellers🍺
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
I'm a KFC fat molly. Might need to see about getting a few to tryout, but leary of the reviews I've seen.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

I'm a KFC fat molly. Might need to see about getting a few to tryout, but leary of the reviews I've seen.

frozenphoenix1 wrote:



Me too, although I read on Drew estate that it will be replacing the muwat line or along the lines of it
Users browsing this topic