vanzandt
12 years ago
anybody know of this line?
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago
BRUCE!

It's from Christian Eiroa, formerly of Camacho. Been around about a year, maybe a bit longer.

That's all I got.
Loobie
12 years ago
Yup. Whatcha wanna know?
sd72
12 years ago
I'd like to know why someone would waste any cash on them.
vanzandt
12 years ago
What's up adam!yea I just got a few the other day wanted to see if anyone thought they had any merit..how u been man?
tonygraz
12 years ago
CLE Cuaranta is a pretty good cigar, from robusto to 60 ring. I would buy them by the bushel if the price was right.
vanzandt
12 years ago
What color band are they?I got the red band ones.
tonygraz
12 years ago
The band is red and says CLE cuaranta 2012 on the ones I have.
shaun341
12 years ago
Don't mind SD he is a Tat snob. I like both the cuarenta and corojo. Think they are a decent smoke for the price. If I had to choose one of the 2 it would be the cuarenta.
z6joker9
12 years ago
I like CLE and some of Christian's other lines (or at least stuff he distributes) like the Eiroa and Hechicera.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
A while back I was trying to buy some CLE cigars from another place, for quite a while.................... apparently there are many who like them already......bids were too high for me

maybe next winter......
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Very good cigars. I even like the connie wrapped CLE.

Cbid is the best place is score them.
dharbolt
12 years ago
^^ nice shill job
dharbolt
12 years ago
Back on topic I have not had any got two cuarenta resting guess I should dig em out
ZRX1200
12 years ago
That's not nice Dylan.....I just got Un-banned!

Truthfully I've gotten all mine here.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Got mine on CBID too, but they have been higher in price of late, but then everything is going high now.
dharbolt
12 years ago

That's not nice Dylan.....I just got Un-banned!

Truthfully I've gotten all mine here.

ZRX1200 wrote:




Hehe couldn't resist
billyboy03
12 years ago

Very good cigars. I even like the connie wrapped CLE.

Cbid is the best place is score them.

ZRX1200 wrote:


^^^ I agree on third box of the caurenta and have 1 sleeping, also the corojo is ok imo
hoyodude
12 years ago
I'm a fan of the CLE line so far, haven't tried the Connie yet, but usually am on board with Christian's stuff. One of the most consistent producers out there, IMO.
nolen
12 years ago

I'm a fan of the CLE line so far, haven't tried the Connie yet, but usually am on board with Christian's stuff. One of the most consistent producers out there, IMO.

hoyodude wrote:



+1, I'm a big fan... really like these cigars.
Users browsing this topic