fishinguitarman
12 years ago
Found one in the bottom of my humi and it didn't smell right


Should I toss it or does somebody want it? There's a 5er in there



frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
Red sauce or green sauce on those ones?
fishinguitarman
12 years ago

Red sauce or green sauce on those ones?

frozenphoenix1 wrote:





Originally it was red....not so red now....mostly green
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
Did the processed cheese at least stay the electric orange?
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
i think this is what FGM has been looking for up his arse all this time.
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
No i think that would be the after effects of eating the fiver...wanna blow cool air on the burning parts and they are up there a bit.
fishinguitarman
12 years ago

Did the processed cheese at least stay the electric orange?

frozenphoenix1 wrote:






Yes but it is hard as a brick!
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
Pop Em in a microwave and that will soften right back up.
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Too funny Ray....nice to see ya 🌫
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
WTF? How does one come up with this material.😂
I can't breath......and I think I pee'd
erjaq
12 years ago
=d> 😂
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Found one in the bottom of my humi and it didn't smell right


Should I toss it or does somebody want it? There's a 5er in there



fishinguitarman wrote:




Before I commit to these Ray, what kinda shape R da black olives in??? 🌫
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Smooth,like a matchbox tire
vanzandt
12 years ago
Still love ya ya herfinbluesplayinbanjojamminfourwheelinfishinguitarman!
fishinguitarman
12 years ago

Before I commit to these Ray, what kinda shape R da black olives in??? 🌫

TMCTLT wrote:






I dunno....They kinda look like raisins...
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
Hiya Vet! So that's where ya been, in the outhouse purging Taco Hell food.

C'mon man, you got Krystals and real catfish (i.e. all you can eat, fried with hush puppies, cole slaw and fries, not that geh foo foo stuff they serve out here)

fishinguitarman
12 years ago

Hiya Vet! So that's where ya been, in the outhouse purging Taco Hell food.

C'mon man, you got Krystals and real catfish (i.e. all you can eat, fried with hush puppies, cole slaw and fries, not that geh foo foo stuff they serve out here)

Bur wrote:






Yum Krystals!!!
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Yum Krystals!!!

fishinguitarman wrote:



#1
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
Here's how bad it is living in the land of fruit and nuts:

There is a Krystals about gate A25 in the Atlanta airport. I eat there every trip through
12 years ago
What kind of redneck hillbilly place is Krystals?

Do they serve salad? Southerners should eat more salad. FGM is o.k. though, based off his sexy photos he fills his depends diapers out nicely.
Users browsing this topic