spectresquad
12 years ago
I am needing to find a few good cigars that would be a good 15 minute burn. Something under 5 inches and small ring gauge. Does anything fit that bill. So we do not ruin some peoples favorite auction, if you have a suggestion you do not want public, PM me🇨🇮

Thanks
Spectre, not the cigar
cacman
12 years ago
SCdlH El Principe - been really enjoying these lately
Bolivar Petit Corona
Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos
Ramon Allones Small Club Corona
Partagas Shorts
Johnny-O Shorts or Esquisitos
Tat PCR
7-20-4 Dogwalker
Asylum Mini Corona
CAO Brazilia Cariocas
Arturo Fuente Exquisitos Maduro

That should get you started
🍺
dharbolt
12 years ago
Ill add Padron corticos and tatuaje petites
nolen
12 years ago
For me the cc's own that market, Cuba really knows how to do a flavorful petit cigar. Cac listed some great ones. I'll add Cuaba Divinos.
chazbo
12 years ago
NC easier to find
JDN rosalone 4x42
CAO LX2 Bam 4x40
Baitfish little longer than 20 minutes
Tat red 4x40
hnixon12
12 years ago
LA Aurora 107 Corona is an awesome stick
reckless
12 years ago

Ill add Padron corticos and tatuaje petites

dharbolt wrote:


and these Romeo Y Julieta 1875 Romeos are true 15min smokers. Some of the other mentioned can be 45min easy
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

Ill add Padron corticos and tatuaje petites

dharbolt wrote:


+1....in particular the Corticos maduro....BUT.....it's more like a 25+ min smoke for me...
I can't finish a tat Petite in 15 min either...

problem with the little ones is, if you try to go too fast, they'll heat up and suq.....ruins the cigar

If 15 minutes is a "set" time limit......I'd start thinking about a pipe
reckless
12 years ago

+1....in particular the Corticos maduro....BUT.....it's more like a 25+ min smoke for me...
I can't finish a tat Petite in 15 min either...

problem with the little ones is, if you try to go too fast, they'll heat up and suq.....ruins the cigar

If 15 minutes is a "set" time limit......I'd start thinking about a pipe

KingoftheCove wrote:



+100000000000
danmdevries
12 years ago
15 minutes is awfully short for even the smallest of cigars.

My quick smokes are MUWAT BaitFish. Love those little things. But ive never finished one under 30 min. Tried some cigarillos but haven't found one I enjoy.
SammyETN
12 years ago
Winston Churchill Spitfire or Lancaster
tonygraz
12 years ago
When pressed for time, I usually go to a pipe.
spectresquad
12 years ago
O 🇨🇮 Lots of good information guys. I appreciate it. I am looking for some ideas for some good gars when I do not have an hour to partake, and what a great list Cacman. Something for me to work on. i think it would be nice for guest who may have never smoked a cigar to have a good small one so that if they cannot stand it, they do not feel the need to suffer for an hour as not to insult the host.

keep up the great info! Kudos.
spectresquad
12 years ago

+1....

problem with the little ones is, if you try to go too fast, they'll heat up and suq.....ruins the cigar


KingoftheCove wrote:


Good to know, I will keep that in mind. I smoke a pipe at sea a lot because i can sit the pipes I have carved down on a chart and not burn it. A lot of the guys feel pipes are for old guys. Ha!🌫

I have taken copius notes and thank everyone for their response. Now to go find a few of these to try out.

Homebrew
12 years ago
When I was in the restaurant buisness, I rarely had time for a full sized cigar, on my breaks. I used to smoke the little Domestically available Sancho Panza Matadors. Then when I got hooked on Cuban cigars, I started buying cuban minis.

Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)🍺
P.S. I can't think of even a minuto, that takes me less than a 1/2 hour to smoke, and usually 45 minutes or more.
Users browsing this topic