wheelrite
12 years ago
yay or nay ??

Love them, btw

Wheel
shaun341
12 years ago
Good price imo
dharbolt
12 years ago
euodias
12 years ago
If you love them, go for it. Its a good price. I'd rather have PLPCs or HUPCs personally.
Sled
12 years ago
Free shipping and a small fee
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Was wanting to make a purchase or two but have discovered " Visa is the Official card of Habanos purchases " on the net. ( I don't own one...) I guess that's gonna have to change!!

Whistlebritches
12 years ago
Monte's have just been too inconsistent for me.For the 2 or 3 out of 10 that are ON.......just not worth it IMO.

Did find a decent deal on Punch Punch today........prolly order a couple boxes this week.


Ron
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I thought u were attempting to sell em and was about to jump. Obviously I would say yes. But I'm a noob and know nothing about these first hand. Still...
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Anyone interested in PMing me a couple places to look for cc's?
wheelrite
12 years ago
Sorry Bro
You're still an unknown noob...

They are illegal after all,,,


contact your vet or something,,


wheel,,,
Homebrew
12 years ago
I am not really a fan of Monte#4, due to how inconsistent they can be. I would rather pick up a box, or two, of SCdlH El Principe. At $99 a box, a darn good deal.

Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)🍺
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Sorry Bro
You're still an unknown noob...

They are illegal after all,,,


contact your vet or something,,


wheel,,,

wheelrite wrote:


Yeah, I figured as much. Worth a shot. I'll ask him if he knows.
Homebrew
12 years ago
Man,
Some folks give up easy. If I were a newb, I would be doing a google search, for cuban cigars, and looking at the listed prices, and try and find a match, in price.

Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)🍺
P.S. That is how I found my first source, not by asking anyone.

Homebrew
12 years ago
P.P.S. I pulled the trigger on a box each of SCdlH El Principe, Sancho Panza Non Plus, and Sancho Panza Molinos.

Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)🍺
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Yeah, I figured as much. Worth a shot. I'll ask him if he knows.

Puffnstuff79 wrote:


Craigslist[sarcasm]
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Yeah, saw one listed in Craigslist a while back. The voice in my head said,"We may be crazy?" The other voice said, "But we ain't dumb!"
Philly Jack
12 years ago
Yeah, Have a box and they are great and will buy more
Numismaniac
12 years ago

I am not really a fan of Monte#4, due to how inconsistent they can be. I would rather pick up a box, or two, of SCdlH El Principe. At $99 a box, a darn good deal.

Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)🍺

Homebrew wrote:






+1, and agree on the inconsistency on the MOnte's
hnixon12
12 years ago

yay or nay ??

Love them, btw

Wheel

wheelrite wrote:


can i pm you with what site you found them Wheels
hnixon12
12 years ago
ya know what wheels, forget that request, i didnt like the Monte #2's, so not gonna venture to the 4's..i will stick with the holy grail of cubans for me...PSD4'S!!
Users browsing this topic