kombat96
12 years ago
Who's running this joint? Posted a picture Sunday night. The masses are getting restless. Do I need to renew my plutonium membership ?
mikey1597
12 years ago
Why don't you just resubmit it? I've had to do that before.
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Why don't you just resubmit it? I've had to do that before.

mikey1597 wrote:




Hey.....there's a thought!! Or just submit it....


































[sarcasm]
RodneyB
12 years ago
kombat96
12 years ago

Why don't you just resubmit it? I've had to do that before.

mikey1597 wrote:


That's why I have my membership. And if I post it and some how cbid posts both I'll get ragged on. No win situation .as for the rest of you...piss off and take ur meds
TMCTLT
12 years ago

That's why I have my membership. And if I post it and some how cbid posts both I'll get ragged on. No win situation .as for the rest of you...piss off and take ur meds

kombat96 wrote:




They must be just pickin on yous
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago

That's why I have my membership. And if I post it and some how cbid posts both I'll get ragged on. No win situation .as for the rest of you...piss off and take ur meds

kombat96 wrote:



Wait a minute, you mean with a platinum membership you don't get Trish's personal e-mail and cell phone number? Then why have I coveted one for so many years?

And your words are so hurtful.

😢























































[sarcasm] 👻
sd72
12 years ago
Could be more to this story than what lies on the surface.
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Could be more to this story than what lies on the surface.

sd72 wrote:




You mean cuz David is an admitted Dink? 🌫
sd72
12 years ago
Have a feeling there's more than seegars in said picture.
reckless
12 years ago

Have a feeling there's more than seegars in said picture.

sd72 wrote:


Just your sexy legs :-"

Tapps,,,
sd72
12 years ago
As you've matured over the last few weeks, and quit trying to be the next pied piper, you've actually become non annoying. As much.
reckless
12 years ago

As you've matured over the last few weeks, and quit trying to be the next pied piper, you've actually become non annoying. As much.

sd72 wrote:


Thanks pal I 💓 you too

Tapps,,,
TrishS@CigarBid
12 years ago

Who's running this joint? Posted a picture Sunday night.

kombat96 wrote:




All of the pictures have been approved through this morning. If your picture isn't there it either wasn't appropriate or it didn't show up as a picture. If its too big or formatted incorrectly, no picture shows up. When that happens, we decline it.
mikey1597
12 years ago

All of the pictures have been approved through this morning. If your picture isn't there it either wasn't appropriate or it didn't show up as a picture. If its too big or formatted incorrectly, no picture shows up. When that happens, we decline it.

TrishS@CigarBid wrote:




Ya dink!
billyboy03
12 years ago

That's why I have my membership. And if I post it and some how cbid posts both I'll get ragged on. No win situation .as for the rest of you...piss off and take ur meds

kombat96 wrote:




I am out of my meds .........can you spare some of yours?
madspackler
12 years ago

I am out of my meds .........can you spare some of yours?

billyboy03 wrote:



Smoke two cigars and call Wombat in the morning.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Smoke two cigars and call Wombat in the morning.

madspackler wrote:



Then smoke two more.😲
Buckwheat
12 years ago

Who's running this joint?

kombat96 wrote:



Not any of us retards. We are allowed to play here only by their good graces and our purchases. 🌫
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Not any of us retards. We are allowed to play here only by their good graces and our purchases. 🌫

Buckwheat wrote:



Prolly why I hadn't been banned yet... Lol..🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic