vanzandt
12 years ago
Am I a bad nephew for giving my uncle a don elias for after easter dinner?lol
clickbangdead
12 years ago
Wow, did he like, touch you inappropriately at some point in the past????

I guess in its favor, it's not pineapple flavor...
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
If you have to ask...........

If he's never had a cigar, or only a few............good move............he won't know better, and more importantly...........could prevent future mooching.

If he enjoys cigars? Well, you wouldn't have done it if that was the case.......................right?
tonygraz
12 years ago
Depends, if he wears them you did OK.
vanzandt
12 years ago

If you have to ask...........

If he's never had a cigar, or only a few............good move............he won't know better, and more importantly...........could prevent future mooching.

If he enjoys cigars? Well, you wouldn't have done it if that was the case.......................right?

KingoftheCove wrote:


nosir
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago
I'm trying to figure out why you even had one of those turds around in the first place.
danmdevries
12 years ago
Before I started ordering online, all my cigars came from my local shpo.

For our son's 1st birthday party I brewed a 1yr barrel aged barleywine and bought $150 in cigars.

Thankfully I had a bit of foresight and bought some Garcia Vegas because a couple guys asked if I brought something that tasted like swishwrs, and a couple others asked for something like Dutch masters.

I was able to bring home 7 of the premiums I brought along, and none of the gas station sticks
tonygraz
12 years ago
I smoked a box of Don Elias toros and that was enough for my lifetime. Not even a good yard gar. Came in a nice shiny wood box tho. So why don't you like your uncle ?
delta1
12 years ago
Are they as bad as Don Raphael?
tonygraz
12 years ago
Somehow I missed that particular Don dog rocket. They are worse than Don Augusto, Don Chu Chu and Don Oswaldo but in about the same class of Don Lugo and Don Smith.
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago

Am I a bad nephew for giving my uncle a don elias for after easter dinner?lol

vanzandt wrote:



[-( 🤐 🤐

Just break out the last ad mag and read him the description...=p~ =p~ =p~
Users browsing this topic