dharbolt
12 years ago
Lanceros rock. Troof
kombat96
12 years ago
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Noods, smh

kombat96 wrote:



I understand the smaller the ring gauge the more the wrapper and binder effect the flavor.
I'm still in the experimental stage trying all shapes and sizes.
As long as it has an easy draw, I can damn near find something good in most all cigars.
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Lanceros rock. Troof

dharbolt wrote:




Yep 🌫
danmdevries
12 years ago

I understand the smaller the ring gauge the more the wrapper and binder effect the flavor.
I'm still in the experimental stage trying all shapes and sizes.
As long as it has an easy draw, I can damn near find something good in most all cigars.

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



Why you change avitar?

I hate avitar changes, I don't know who/what I'm talking to.

tonygraz
12 years ago
Hey, I like the new avatar. I've eaten at the Roadkill Cafe in Greenville, Maine- great place. They later changed the name because of animal rights protests to Frog Rock and I had lunch at their Woodstock, New Hampshire restaurant. It went out of business 10-15 years ago and I still have the menus.

http://www.frivolity.com/teatime/Miscellaneous/road_kill_cafe_menu.txt 
danmdevries
12 years ago
Nothing against the avitar itself, just the disruptive reasociation of the face to the name. Not unlike mr smith turning into miss smith over spring break.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Inability to deal with changes easily is a feline trait.🇨🇮
wheelrite
12 years ago
pusssy outrage,,


wheel,,
Users browsing this topic