bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Ndill
Ndill
12 years ago
Not for a bid site at least
efinebloom
12 years ago
If you get them for $70 it is not a steal but not a rip off wither. Personally my fave regular production DE.
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago
$70 to $80 for 5 is about what they would cost to buy from a B&M in California and while we aren't the highest prices in the country anymore, we're still up there around the top of the list somewhere.
vanzandt
12 years ago
They are a top notch smoke..and normally go for 14 a stick...if you got the money just do it guareenteed you'll love em
Ndill
12 years ago
^ not a guarantee with any stick. Different people have different palates.
paulkeck
12 years ago

^ not a guarantee with any stick. Different people have different palates.

Ndill wrote:



I actually didnt care for the T52, Liked the 9 a lot better
efinebloom
12 years ago
T52 is much harder to find these days than the No. 9.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
horry crap! paul keck sighting. you still auditioning for the broke back mountain musical?
dharbolt
12 years ago
I don't much care for them. But... i think they are better than the 9
Rut-Ro!
12 years ago
you can find both of them on one of the other auction sites for 10.00 a piece...just saying...not worth the CBID overprice chit....
Rut-Ro!
12 years ago

They are a top notch smoke..and normally go for 14 a stick...if you got the money just do it guareenteed you'll love em

vanzandt wrote:



agreed no guarantee with any stick...the T52 was a fantastic smoke when it first came out..fallen off a little these days.
Ndill
12 years ago

agreed no guarantee with any stick...the T52 was a fantastic smoke when it first came out..fallen off a little these days.

Rut-Ro! wrote:


Thats a shame, I used to like the t52 more than no9. Have one or two robby of each which are on the burning block for the next week or so.

Buy those t52 and if they aren't 100% the best smoke ever.....I will taken them....your welcome
paulkeck
12 years ago

horry crap! paul keck sighting. you still auditioning for the broke back mountain musical?

gae9jang2j wrote:


Hahahaha been there done that already! Moving on to magic mike 2
bassman45
12 years ago
Just checked,won a box in 2011 here for $214,prices have really jumped!
Muddy41
12 years ago
I really enjoy the T52. Both the 9th and 52 Are great smokes on my opinion! !
wallyguitar
12 years ago
Call me a fanboy, but I love the T52, L9, UF13, UC and Nica Rustica almost equally. For the money, I'd rather smoke the Nica Rustica or UC.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1730790/Liga-Privada-T52-Double-Corona/

Wondering how these are? Worth the $70 price for a fiver?


:-k

bs_kwaj wrote:



Did you like the undercrown?
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Call me a fanboy, but I love the T52, L9, UF13, UC and Nica Rustica almost equally. For the money, I'd rather smoke the Nica Rustica or UC.

wallyguitar wrote:



I second that UC. Hadn't ashed my NR yet. Still sleeping
Users browsing this topic