Abrignac
12 years ago
No I'm not going to give it away. You'll have to work to figure this one out. But, it never ceases to amaze me how little effort some folks put into finding out the going rate for a pack of smokes. Especially on the same website, for the same cigar and the same pack size.

Noobs....

[frypan]
Plowboy221
12 years ago
Hey I don't always bid on cigars, but when I do I pay full retail or double the price…
tonygraz
12 years ago
Tis the season right now to find plenty of overbids. Spotted one about a week ago that was over the CI price, but didn't want to start yet another overbid thread.

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1737638/Gurkha-Widow-Maker-Maduro-XO-Mazo-of-10/ 

CI price for 10 is $ 34.99
reckless
12 years ago

Tis the season right now to find plenty of overbids. Spotted one about a week ago that was over the CI price, but didn't want to start yet another overbid thread.

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1737638/Gurkha-Widow-Maker-Maduro-XO-Mazo-of-10/ 

CI price for 10 is $ 34.99

tonygraz wrote:



I have the chrome price finder plugin and it says someone picked them up for $19 this year LOLOL

I luv OB threads!! 😰
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
I see it all the time. I'm watching one now
Ndill
12 years ago
People overbid on this site?
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

People overbid on this site?

Ndill wrote:



No... They just like to pay retail.

Like a 5 pack selling for more than a box of 10
Ndill
12 years ago
I'm aware. Sarcasm can be lost on the internet.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

I'm aware. Sarcasm can be lost on the internet.

Ndill wrote:



I was with you the whole time.....

Just looking for an out to embellish a bit
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago

I see it all the time. I'm watching one now

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



And praying that someone out bids you?
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

And praying that someone out bids you?

frozenphoenix1 wrote:



Funny guy!!!!!!


























How did you know8-[
gryphonms
12 years ago
Drunk posting is usually harmless. Drunk bidding is usually a mistake.
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
+1 for that ^^^
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
I call shell bidding on Trish!![sarcasm]
paulkeck
12 years ago
I just bid a 150 bucks for a LP9 single but they are throwing in some matches!!8-[
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

I just bid a 150 bucks for a LP9 single but they are throwing in some matches!!8-[

paulkeck wrote:



You've just been out bid8-[
paulkeck
12 years ago

You've just been out bid8-[

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



Damn It!!![ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]
delta1
12 years ago
^^^ Hey, my long lost noob! Whereyabeen? Don't you know you need a pass to leave the asylum???
paulkeck
12 years ago

^^^ Hey, my long lost noob! Whereyabeen? Don't you know you need a pass to leave the asylum???

delta1 wrote:



Hey Buddy, Been working and dealing with some family stuff but alls good now! came back to the Asylum to see all you crazys!! 🌫 🌫
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Another overbid thread? Really? Sheesh!
Users browsing this topic