Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Are they worth 20 a stick? Generally speaking
paulkeck
12 years ago
Not to me, i have one left if you want to trade something for it to try before you buy, i dont get my sticks in till next week so it would just be a single lol
sd72
sd72
12 years ago
paulkeck
12 years ago
i guess im just a cheap bastid cause ive had the pam,God of fire Series b and the lost city, Now while i will say they are a good smoke i just cant believe they are 20 to 30 bucks a piece.
hnixon12
12 years ago
I had some one push me to buy the "God of Fire" $20 terrible smoke to me
paulkeck
12 years ago

I had some one push me to buy the "God of Fire" $20 terrible smoke to me

hnixon12 wrote:


i didnt think it was terrible but no where worth 20 bucks actually i paid 27 at the b&m
kombat96
12 years ago
Age them alot
sd72
12 years ago
Ya, pay $20 and wait 10 years. Opus blow.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago

Not to me, i have one left if you want to trade something for it to try before you buy, i dont get my sticks in till next week so it would just be a single lol

paulkeck wrote:


you only have one cigar?

PAULKECK AKA THE GAY COWBOY IS LOWWWWWW!!!!
paulkeck
12 years ago

you only have one cigar?

PAULKECK AKA THE GAY COWBOY IS LOWWWWWW!!!!

gae9jang2j wrote:



ive corrected that sucka! i dont need help, Got them coming in next week
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Thanks guys. If I spend 20 on a stick it better be ready to ash.
10 years!!

I'll stick to my AF's and Pepin's


sd72
12 years ago
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
DC 30 year annys are ready too right?
sd72
12 years ago
Wait another 10 to be safe fluffy.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Yes master. In the mean time I'll be praying to God to use you as a medium more often. While I'm waiting for him to yield to my prayers I will meditate on our perpetual interconnectedness that allows me the great freedom of knowledge that you feel so enticed to bless me with.
sd72
12 years ago
Finally. Someone understands.

Users browsing this topic