Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Anyone get their hands on them this year? Anyone even try?
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
dont raise viaje
Palama
12 years ago
I was at a Viaje smoker last night and they had the two versions...but I didn't get any. 😣
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Yep, the green and the red. Maduro and natural wrapper I believe.
jongk47
12 years ago
Didn't get any but saw a review and Hwheel gave it a 83 I believe for the Red.
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I don't usually pay much attention to reviews but I do read halfwheel and consider their opinion more so than others.
shaun341
12 years ago
Pro just gifted me a green from last year and I thought it was awesome and I am not a big viaje fan. Had the alert ready for when they would be in stock and forgot my phone in my car. So by the time I got off work they were all gone. Oh well more money for something else I guess.
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Pro just gifted me a green from last year and I thought it was awesome and I am not a big viaje fan. Had the alert ready for when they would be in stock and forgot my phone in my car. So by the time I got off work they were all gone. Oh well more money for something else I guess.

shaun341 wrote:


Thats awesome, first person to have something positive to say! I have two left from 2011 and I have some zombie super shot on the way. I didn't even pay attention to when they were being released or I would have been all over it. A box of each or at least a fiver would be awesome. Thats Pro for ya!

🇨🇮
Numismaniac
12 years ago
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
crgcpro
12 years ago
The one i sent Shaun was a Black from last year. They released the black and the natural. I got 2 boxes of Black and a 1/2 box of Natural. (Numi and Dave helped me get one black box)

I sent the naturals to Numi but I smoked several of the blacks and they are good. Still got a full box. Haven't seen the new release but I did get another box of Zombie SS so my other boxes won't be lonely!

If anyone got a box of the new Red or green and wants to trade a few for some blacks, let me know.

Pro
jongk47
12 years ago
Thanks to Bart was able to smoke the Zombie Black and Zombie SSs. Both were really good although had some burn issues on some of the SSs I bought after Bart introduced those to me. Was able to split a box of the SSs for 126 and so far good construction and burn.
euodias
12 years ago



If anyone got a box of the new Red or green and wants to trade a few for some blacks, let me know.

Pro

crgcpro wrote:



I'm probably swinging by R. Fields tomorrow. If I see some that are still there I'll grab a few and let you know.
Palama
12 years ago

I'm probably swinging by R. Fields tomorrow. If I see some that are still there I'll grab a few and let you know.

euodias wrote:



Did you go to the smoker?
euodias
12 years ago
I didn't. As much as I like smoking cigars, paying money hang out with Farkas just didn't appeal to me.
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
Zombies... cut their heads off and set them on fire.

euodias
12 years ago

The one i sent Shaun was a Black from last year. They released the black and the natural. I got 2 boxes of Black and a 1/2 box of Natural. (Numi and Dave helped me get one black box)

I sent the naturals to Numi but I smoked several of the blacks and they are good. Still got a full box. Haven't seen the new release but I did get another box of Zombie SS so my other boxes won't be lonely!

If anyone got a box of the new Red or green and wants to trade a few for some blacks, let me know.

Pro

crgcpro wrote:



I picked up a couple of both if you you want them. Looks like R. Fields has some singles left for ~$11 a stick.
Palama
12 years ago

I picked up a couple of both if you you want them. Looks like R. Fields has some singles left for ~$11 a stick.

euodias wrote:



They must like you better...I saw $13 on the box...

Or of course my eyesight is crappy 🤦
euodias
12 years ago

They must like you better...I saw $13 on the box...

Or of course my eyesight is crappy 🤦

Palama wrote:



Yeah, they rang up cheaper than the label on the box said. No clue why.
Palama
12 years ago

Yeah, they rang up cheaper than the label on the box said. No clue why.

euodias wrote:



How's this, each stick is actually $13.99. I called the store today to confirm the price and that's what I was told. I mis-read the crappy price tag so you got a pretty good discount!
Users browsing this topic