SteveR@CigarBid
12 years ago
This Thursday, May 1st, from 10am to 6pm, Nick Perdomo and the Perdomo crew will be taking over the CI Super-Store on Nazareth Pike (Route 191) in Bethlehem PA.

Stop in and join thousands of cigar lunatics, while soaking in historically insane deals on all things Perdomo and meeting the man, the myth, the legend himself: Nick Perdomo. This is your opportunity to score the very best deals on Perdomo's tastiest handmades. But you have to be there to take advantage! 10am to 6pm, this Thursday, May 1st at the CI Super-Store in Bethlehem, PA.
Nick@Perdomo
12 years ago
Looking forward to seeing you all on Thursday! We will be having some great Perdomo specials and a ton of fun.

Sincerely,

Nick

Nick Perdomo

President Perdomo Cigars

www.Perdomocigars.com
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
I'm confused... This was last week?
Nick@Perdomo
12 years ago
No sir it is this week.

Sincerely,

Nick
Nick@Perdomo
12 years ago
No sir it is this week.

Sincerely,

Nick
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
so all of our calendars that show the 24th as having happened last week are wrong?
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
seriously, stever doesn't post for almost a year and then when he does, it's to announce inaccurate information about a perdomo event? Sweet...
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
ya........competitor reference too......................
shaun341
12 years ago
I think they don't consider CI a competitor but they do the other 2 places that ship from the same address for some reason.

Wish some of these events would take place on a weekend or Friday evening at least. Pretty hard for the 9-5 ers to make it to events that end an hour after they get done work. There has been quite a few events that I would have drove to but didn't because I was either working or by the time I could get there it would be over.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Historic comment ? Today is April 29th ! So it's actually May 1.
SteveR@CigarBid
12 years ago
Yep. I screwed up the date. It's this Thursday, May 1st.
Ram27
12 years ago
Hi Steve. 🙄





Happy 25th Anniversary Nick & Janine . 🇨🇮





Ram
ZRX1200
12 years ago
SvenR you better hope Trish doesn't see your post.
JadeRose
12 years ago
HOLY COW!!! A SVEN R AND NICK PERDOMO SIGHTING!!!!





*feels faint*
K. Martin
12 years ago
I will be there.
wheelrite
12 years ago
SteveR !!

They have a Hewlett Packard 486 on the Loading dock for you to use ???


wheel,,,
TrishS@CigarBid
12 years ago

SteveR !!

They have a Hewlett Packard 486 on the Loading dock for you to use ???


wheel,,,

wheelrite wrote:




ROFL - so you HAVE visited the corporate offices!!

o:)









Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
So is this a competitor reference or not? Can Trish ban-hammer Sven?

What if I mention a herf at my local shpo tomorrow? Better check the calendar before I actually post a date......
crgcpro
12 years ago

ROFL - so you HAVE visited the corporate offices!!

o:)









TrishS@CigarBid wrote:



I heard he was in on the 10K lighter heist there last year. Just a rumor but i heard it somewhere!



[sarcasm]



JadeRose
12 years ago

This Thursday, May 1st, from 10am to 6pm, Nick Perdomo and the Perdomo crew will be taking over the place that rhymes with "Clompson" on Nazareth Pike (Route 191) in Bethlehem PA.

Stop in and join thousands of cigar lunatics, while soaking in historically insane deals on all things Perdomo and meeting the man, the myth, the legend himself: Nick Perdomo. This is your opportunity to score the very best deals on Perdomo's tastiest handmades. and then we'll be at the place that "sorta sounds like anus".

SteveR@CigarBid wrote:







Oh my!

















































































I know Trish...sorry.....I thought it was funny and it's over anyway. I accept my punishment.
Users browsing this topic