Mr Roso
  • Mr Roso
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
Anyone try one of these yet? Impressive pedigree. Could it be a sleeper hit?

UPDATE: See post 11
kombat96
12 years ago
Sleeper hit...u are tired.
Mr Roso
  • Mr Roso
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
...or bored......must be this weekend's theme.
kombat96
12 years ago
I reckon....lol see what I did there. Man am I funny.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Looks ain't everything.
kip5166@gmail.com
12 years ago
Won a box a while back, have smoked a couple, med-full, pepper, not very complex, but a good habano. Only smoked a few other Cains, so can't really compare it to them. Maybe gets better with some rest
Mr Roso
  • Mr Roso
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
I decided to try them and have some coming in. We'll see how they compare to other Nub or Cain brands.
chazbo
12 years ago
Smoked a robusto tonite doing some yard work. Didn't get a ya or Na from it. Will smoke another this weekend,
reckless
12 years ago
Did someone call me?
marc palanzo
12 years ago

Anyone try one of these yet? Impressive pedigree. Could it be a sleeper hit?

Mr Roso wrote:



Just stuck a box of toros in the humidor not 2 hours ago. Shoot me a message in a month and I'll let you know.
Mr Roso
  • Mr Roso
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
Well, I just tried a 460 and it was a pretty good smoke. Very nice open draw, the burn wasn't razor sharp but it corrected itself, flavorful and quite spicy. It hits you from the start. Definitely a medium to full body. This one had about a week and a half rest, so I'll try another one in a few weeks to see if they mellow out a bit.
shaun341
12 years ago
looks like these are for sale at....waiting to see if trish around.........the mothership. $50 for a box of robustos.
Users browsing this topic