I wonder who makes the decision to call a pack of 5 Ramon Bueso Toros a "Sampler", or a "5-Pack".
Being a noob, I figured five of the same cigars in a pack would be a "5-Pack".
But a nice lady at cbid Customer Service pointed out to me that the 5-packs I bought were actually "Samplers".
Sheesh............I'm a dumb noob.......I didn't even notice that on the description!
But I'm sure all you smart fellers know that they are in fact different.
The "Samplers" cost $1.00 "Shipping Cost of Additional Units", whereas the "5-Packs" cost $.50, despite the fact that they are exactly the same................or, are they???
Maybe the "Sampler" Toros are better.......maybe a little heavier too......more tobacco. That has to be it. I'm lucky!
See, I always "assumed" (thereby making an azz of me and me) that a "Sampler" would in fact, be a
Sampler of cigars.......maybe different vitolas, or maybe a mix of different cigars, maybe a mix of different blends of the same manufacturer, etc.
How naive of me! A Sampler is simply 5 of the same cigars.......just like a 5-Pack!
I'm still learning............
Edited by user
12 years ago |
Reason: Not specified