tonygraz
12 years ago
Both cigars I had that developed plume did so in cello.
cgrlvr
12 years ago
I have two boxes of Tats from 2012 that have what appears to be a very light crystallized dusting on them. I know for sure it's not mold, but I also wouldn't go so far as to claim it is plume either. But it may be.
reckless
12 years ago

I have two boxes of Tats from 2012 that have what appears to be a very light crystallized dusting on them. I know for sure it's not mold, but I also wouldn't go so far as to claim it is plume either. But it may be.

cgrlvr wrote:



Prolly stripper glitter =p~
dharbolt
12 years ago
Yes indeed glitter from the breasts of a stripper
gae9jang2j
12 years ago

I have two boxes of Tats from 2012 that have what appears to be a very light crystallized dusting on them. I know for sure it's not mold, but I also wouldn't go so far as to claim it is plume either. But it may be.

cgrlvr wrote:


wow. 2.5 years before his first post.

welcome?
tonygraz
12 years ago
Probably got them in Vegas.
wheelrite
12 years ago

I have two boxes of Tats from 2012 that have what appears to be a very light crystallized dusting on them. I know for sure it's not mold, but I also wouldn't go so far as to claim it is plume either. But it may be.

cgrlvr wrote:



Plume on a 2yr old cigar, very rare and doubtful,,,


post a pic ...

wheel,
Users browsing this topic