lunacris13
12 years ago
Sorry to have missed out on this event. Met Nick there last year and it was a great time. All class gentleman - could be a reason why I smoke Perdomo!
Nick@Perdomo
12 years ago
Thank you all for the kind words! It was a blast for us also. I want also to thank all you for attending. We love the yearly Perdomo event and we surely love Cigarfest!!

Sincerely,

Nick

Nick Perdomo

President Perdomo Cigars
www.Perdomocigars.com
spectresquad
12 years ago
Nick,

my vessel will be transiting the Panama Canal a little later this year, and we plan on stopping in on the west coast of Nicaragua, what are the odds of getting a tour of your facilities?[-o<

C Green/Spectre
Nick@Perdomo
12 years ago
Dear spectresquad,

Please let me know when you are coming by messaging me here.
I am always in Nicaragua and would love to give you a tour of our facilities.

Sincerely,

Nick

Nick Perdomo

President Perdomo Cigars
www.Perdomocigars.com
grmcooper
12 years ago
^
That's totally cool. It's refreshing to have a owner that cares and is a nice down to earth guy.
spectresquad
12 years ago

Dear spectresquad,

Please let me know when you are coming by messaging me here.
I am always in Nicaragua and would love to give you a tour of our facilities.

Sincerely,

Nick

Nick Perdomo

President Perdomo Cigars
www.Perdomocigars.com

Nick@Perdomo wrote:





😎 Sweet I will put it on the schedule. It will be our last day on land before a 35 day crossing of the Pacific, gotta make it special!


C Green/Spectresquad
Users browsing this topic