cacman
  • cacman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
With 2 whole lots offered for bid?
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Dayum! They must be on track for the month quota, with all your overbids😝
cacman
  • cacman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Dayum! They must be on track for the month quota, with all your overbids😝

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:


Don't worry. There's no chance of me overbidding on chaveta cuts, grade A1 filler trimmings, or cigars filled with flakes of pipe tobacco.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Had that problem looking earlier. Just minutes before there was like 20. There's an issue
Burner02
12 years ago
Must have sold out to the over-bidders.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
But look at it now. I don't know if it's just me but the just streamlined half of my 3-5 (5-9) buck smokes. Must, stay, away.
cacman
  • cacman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
FreeFall is rockin now!
A couple of good smokes offered. Grabbed a 10er of the Jamie Garcia Robustos for $35. The JG's come up on FF on a regular basis, and I always get stoked about it. WaHooo!!!
TMCTLT
12 years ago

FreeFall is rockin now!
A couple of good smokes offered. Grabbed a 10er of the Jamie Garcia Robustos for $35. The JG's come up on FF on a regular basis, and I always get stoked about it. WaHooo!!!

cacman wrote:




Hehe Carl we must share similar palettes as I too have been snappin up the Jamie's when they come up on FF one of my FAV go to cigars for sure 🍺
tonygraz
12 years ago
Haven't yet bought anything on freefall and rarely pay any attention to it. When I have looked, I thought the prices never fell low enough to hit my buy point.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

Haven't yet bought anything on freefall and rarely pay any attention to it. When I have looked, I thought the prices never fell low enough to hit my buy point.

tonygraz wrote:


There are a few mid-range cigars that occasionally come up on FF, that are a good deal........in that............they RARELY, if ever, can be had cheaper at auction. The Jaime Garcia is one of them.

Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Watch em aroun 3 or 4 in the morning

I picked up a box of Cohiba Diamanté Tubo for 115.00
Retail is 220 or something.

Seems like the closer to the end of the month the lower the price goes.

tonygraz
12 years ago
Not surprising. There are a lot of businesses that push to get that monthly sales total higher by getting everything they can out the door the last few days of the month. Kinda foolish as the first days of the ensuing month are resultingly slow.
Users browsing this topic