muddy77
  • muddy77
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
So I have been on this site for about two weeks and I have found really great deals. I just saw this forum page today and have been reading alot the last couple of hrs. I have been smoking cigars for a little of 4 yrs still learning alot and this forum page and reading the different discutions have really inlighten me. So I guess what I am saying is thanks to all.
danmdevries
12 years ago
Welcome....

To the madhouse.

Muddy number two.

Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Yes, my great knowledge often blah blah blah everyone blah blah.

Where is muddy? I hope him and his family is oootay!
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Yes, my great knowledge often blah blah blah everyone blah blah.

Where is muddy? I hope him and his family is oootay!
nolen
12 years ago
Welcome Muddy!
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Welcome to the Neighborhood Muddy.....where from bros?
danmdevries
12 years ago

Yes, my great knowledge often blah blah blah everyone blah blah.

Where is muddy? I hope him and his family is oootay!

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



Was thinking about muddy last night and wondering the same. Saw this post when I woke up and thought it was him.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Palama
12 years ago
^^^ Z at his best. ^^^

Aloha from Hawaii. 👍
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I was about to click on it. Then it occurred to me, I'm just ready to bid on it blind.
billyboy03
12 years ago
Welcome A lot of great BOTL/SOTL here. So tell me do you like long walks on the beach!!
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Welcome A lot of great BOTL/SOTL here. So tell me do you like long walks on the beach!!

billyboy03 wrote:



Holding hands or no?
dharbolt
12 years ago
Camping? Gladiator movies?
Palama
12 years ago
Before you answer ANY of the questions posed above, answer this one first:

Pancakes or waffles?
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Before you answer ANY of the questions posed above, answer this one first:

Pancakes or waffles?

Palama wrote:



Don't answer. It's a trap.
RodneyB
12 years ago
Don't listen to this guy.^^^
z6joker9
12 years ago

Pancakes or waffles?

Palama wrote:



Why not both? 😕
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Why not both? 😕

z6joker9 wrote:



I agree!

Certain mornings call for certain carbs.
danmdevries
12 years ago

Why not both? 😕

z6joker9 wrote:



Because the right answer is French toast.
Users browsing this topic