leftyposthole
12 years ago
My fav vitola, for obvious reasons, is the lancero. Most of my favorite blends, Pepin Blue, 7-20-4, for example have serious draw issues. Seems 50% or sometimes more just will not draw. I get they are difficult to roll, but if you are going to make em, make em right. Whinning over, carry on.🌫
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I feel the same with all I'm reading about double perfectos
wapper2011
12 years ago
Just grab a couple boxes of the new Goldie, they should be nothing short of perfection.
whtwtrman79
12 years ago
Lancero=best vitola..... For me
Buckwheat
12 years ago

Lancero=best vitola..... For me

whtwtrman79 wrote:



Shhhh... don't let the secret get out. Let the fools keep buying the monsters.
shaun341
12 years ago
Kombat loves lancero also
kombat96
12 years ago

Kombat loves lancero also

shaun341 wrote:


-1
mikey1597
12 years ago
Have all the old rollers passed on?



No, I'm still here😁 😁 😁 😁
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
πŸ™„ πŸ™„ πŸ™„ πŸ™„
tonygraz
12 years ago
Old rollers never die, they just roll away.
wallyguitar
12 years ago
I smoked a Cuban Crafters unbanded lancero a few nights ago that still has me daydreaming about it.
marc palanzo
12 years ago

My fav vitola, for obvious reasons, is the lancero. Most of my favorite blends, Pepin Blue, 7-20-4, for example have serious draw issues. Seems 50% or sometimes more just will not draw. I get they are difficult to roll, but if you are going to make em, make em right. Whinning over, carry on.🌫

leftyposthole wrote:



What's your humidity?
leftyposthole
12 years ago

What's your humidity?

marc palanzo wrote:


63 to 67 %
Users browsing this topic