wheelrite
12 years ago

So I have been on this site for about two weeks and I have found really great deals. I just saw this forum page today and have been reading alot the last couple of hrs. I have been smoking cigars for a little of 4 yrs still learning alot and this forum page and reading the different discutions have really inlighten me. So I guess what I am saying is thanks to all.

muddy77 wrote:



yada yada yada,,,,
IF you are really greatful, post some pics of your scantily clad, wife, girlfriend, sister,,,


wheel,,

P.S.
Beware of Jade.
He's a queer,,
tonygraz
12 years ago
Do you like gladiator movies ?
spectresquad
12 years ago
As long as it has gravy, syrup, or Tobasco on it, I am up for it. [jester]
muddy77
  • muddy77
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago

Holding hands or no?

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



That depends...
muddy77
  • muddy77
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago

Welcome to the Neighborhood Muddy.....where from bros?

TMCTLT wrote:




I'm from Colorado.
erjaq
12 years ago
Welcome muddy. You have a brother in MN?
muddy77
  • muddy77
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago

Welcome muddy. You have a brother in MN?

erjaq wrote:





Nope IA why is that muddy#1
erjaq
12 years ago
There was another n00b that popped up recently -- muddy41, I think. He was from MN.
muddy77
  • muddy77
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago

There was another n00b that popped up recently -- muddy41, I think. He was from MN.

erjaq wrote:




oh wow its weird to be called a n00b at something again.
muddy77
  • muddy77
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago

Before you answer ANY of the questions posed above, answer this one first:

Pancakes or waffles?

Palama wrote:




I'd have to go with both that's too hard to choose between both.
Users browsing this topic