tonygraz
12 years ago
I like nubs. It should take a little over an hour to smoke one (4x60). If it takes you less, you are probably smoking it too fast and causing the cigar to burn hot.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
May have enjoyed it too much when it first lit up as it did start off very good
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

I like nubs. It should take a little over an hour to smoke one (4x60). If it takes you less, you are probably smoking it too fast and causing the cigar to burn hot.

tonygraz wrote:


yep.......you gotta pull hard and frequently to get a 60 gauge hot.....and if you do............it's nasty and done
Whistlebritches
12 years ago
5 Vegas Classic Coronas are awful OTT.2-3 years age these are damn good smokes.I have a box that's at least 5-6 years old I haven't even dug into yet........looking forward to it though.


Ron
J.Redleg
12 years ago
Let me throw this out there: Did the cigars change or did your taste buds?

I know I've had a similar experience, but I wasn't sure whether my taste buds have matured to appreciate the cigar now.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Let me throw this out there: Did the cigars change or did your taste buds?

I know I've had a similar experience, but I wasn't sure whether my taste buds have matured to appreciate the cigar now.

J.Redleg wrote:



Being a noob to cigars in general I believe it's alittle of both.
billyboy03
12 years ago

Being a noob to cigars in general I believe it's alittle of both.

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



Im not sure, my taste changed quite a bit.
Users browsing this topic