chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Was driving today and saw a guy next to me smoking something I've never seen. Looked like a silver tube and he was puffing on one end and the other end had had some kind of cord. He was blowing plenty of smoke. Any idea what it was?
wheelrite
12 years ago
Vapors,,,,,

get with it Bro,,,

wheel,,
mikey1597
12 years ago
Either a hookah or one of those new fangled electronic smoking devices
dharbolt
12 years ago
Wheel gots it
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
HookAk in the car? I'm with Mikey, I think it was plugged into the lighter.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Same things. I used one of the e-cigs devices to quit cigarettes. Took the nicotine craving Relatively no time (physically it's really only 2-3 days of bodily addiction) to go away. It was the habit of blowing smoke, having something to fill those gaps of time. One day I forgot mine in a rental and dropped that habit completely. Oh, but now to the cigars. Which has been a lot lately cause its new but later it'll be whenever
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago

Same things. I used one of the e-cigs devices to quit cigarettes. Took the nicotine craving Relatively no time (physically it's really only 2-3 days of bodily addiction) to go away. It was the habit of blowing smoke, having something to fill those gaps of time. One day I forgot mine in a rental and dropped that habit completely. Oh, but now to the cigars. Which has been a lot lately cause its new but later it'll be whenever

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



When I quit cigarettes in 09 I would smoke maybe 1 to 2 cigars a week . now its 4 to 5 a day.
shaun341
12 years ago
You all are a bunch of quitters here. I saw one of these for my first time a couple of weeks ago. Local shop just got vapors in last month and the guy said it was the best investment he has made, stuff is just flying off the shelves. Haven't tried it think I will just stick to cigars.
nolen
12 years ago
I'm not trying to thread-jack Chazbo, but do you all notice many premium cigar smokers who are also active cigarette smokers?
Users browsing this topic