efinebloom
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Go back to your B&M and get me some, NOW!!!!!'
Dibs

And please
lsufran
12 years ago
Prolly thinks its a 5-pack due to the number 5?
mikey1597
12 years ago
It's for a whole box, look at the picture!
bassman45
12 years ago
That's funny,I was gonna post it yesterday when they were a deal at $50 apiece#-o
Abrignac
12 years ago
Someone is going to be very upset when their shipment arrives.....
Palama
12 years ago

Someone is going to be very upset when their shipment arrives.....

Abrignac wrote:



But think about it, he / she had to OUTBID someone so somewhere out there is another unsuspecting / stoopid overbidder. 😣
robertsccr5
12 years ago

But think about it, he / she had to OUTBID someone so somewhere out there is another unsuspecting / stoopid overbidder. 😣

Palama wrote:



Unless they just accidentally entered that amount in the "bid" option rather than "max bid"
Palama
12 years ago

Unless they just accidentally entered that amount in the "bid" option rather than "max bid"

robertsccr5 wrote:



Yeah, I guess that's a possibility but still means he / she was gonna seriously ob. I also think the description wasn't read / understood and that the incorrect picture totally threw them off.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Unless they just accidentally entered that amount in the "bid" option rather than "max bid"

robertsccr5 wrote:



First time I used the feature that's what I did. It wasn't a stupid amount it just made me win for sure at a few buck more
Mr Roso
12 years ago
Oh, so that's how CBID makes money. 🤫
QMPASH
12 years ago
WTF? $65.00 for a SINGLE cigar? Did I read his thread wrong or is he/she out of his/her freaking mind? I wouldn't pay that much for a cigar that caused fire to shoot out of my butt when I lit it up. 👎
efinebloom
12 years ago
I have had my issues with CBid using misleading photos and have expressed them here before. My guess is that is what happened here. Live an learn.
tonygraz
12 years ago
When I see confusing information I usually do not bid or will contact CBID and request clarification.
shaun341
12 years ago
whats the matter no one has ever paid 5x msrp for a cigar before lol

Obviously this bidder had no weakness
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

When I see confusing information I usually do not bid or will contact CBID and request clarification.

tonygraz wrote:



I learned from eBay (non-competitor) to always assume the worst/least
t33bone
12 years ago
They have the dough and cannot find them anywhere but here and will make sure they get it at any cost.

This will continue to happen as it does all the time. Especially those who that cannot find the Holiday fuente's.

Wish this guy had my phone nuymber. I'd sell every Opus to him at $60 and save him money. LOL
JS72
12 years ago
So far every time I see Isla del Sol people are paying more than the retail site....
5 pack is $17.00 at the retail site.....what the hell!?!
http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1750848/Isla-del-Sol-Robusto-by-Drew-Estate/ 
for a candy stick...that I admittedly enjoy sometimes 😛
Mr Roso
12 years ago
And Brickhouse. I don't understand why people are bidding so high for them.
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Another overbid thread? Really? Sheesh!
Users browsing this topic