youngra
12 years ago

Its not bad, i had 2 i think. It takes about 2 hrs to smoke and it is messy. I might still hav a few

05busa wrote:



What da!!


Hoardin PRICK!!!!!!!! [sarcasm]

RY
🇨🇮
stogiemonger
12 years ago
I smoked a DE Egg on Easter several years ago.

It was nothing to write home about, but, it wasn't horrible.

I remember it being a bit messy, but, so was I that night.

I never bought another.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Don Key Bawl
05busa
12 years ago
J.Redleg
12 years ago
Wear a bib and have a shop vac at the ready...
Mandoman
12 years ago
Got 3 maddie eggs once.

Smoked one. Meh - yes, very messy.

Gave one away.

The third went as a anonymous gift in a box pass to a guy who absolutely loved 'em, a guy who always post "nine" in the 9th reply in threads.
danmdevries
12 years ago
The day has arrived. We'll be smoking these in a few hours after beerfest is over.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

The day has arrived. We'll be smoking these in a few hours after beerfest is over.

danmdevries wrote:



Punch it in the center and Hawg bawl it!🇨🇮
danmdevries
12 years ago
Flavor wasn't bad but it got spongy and the wrapper flaked off around the midway point. Glad I brought backups.
JGKAMIN
12 years ago

Gimmick cigar. Even Jon will tell you that

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


An egg? He could make it look like a pile of dog shyt and people would go crazy for it.
QMPASH
12 years ago
Never smoked one because it looked "gimmicky" to me. I have never heard anything good about this cigar or the DE "Nasty" which, I am told, fits its name. I do enjoy DE's Kuba kuba and one of their coffee-infused sticks from time-to-time just as a change of pace. 🤦
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago

An egg? He could make it look like a pile of dog shyt and people would go crazy for it.

JGKAMIN wrote:



One could say that about many manufacturers.
Users browsing this topic