TMCTLT
12 years ago
That's funny Mikey cause I sure didn't feel like a kid after diggin the holes...๐ŸŒซ

And with that it's 11pm and this " youngster is gonna retire early.

Night All
mikey1597
12 years ago
Nite old man............... See ya at the herf next spring
bs_kwaj
12 years ago

Fifty four friggin years.....is it true it's all downhill after double nickels ??

TMCTLT wrote:



I'll be 60 in July. Things have been downhill some, but since I started working out on a consistent basis lately, the outlook is looking up.

๐ŸŒซ

TMCTLT ?? --> Too Many Cigars Too Little Time ??
delta1
12 years ago
Happy birthday. Funny how our definition of age gets higher the older we get. 60 is the new 30 and 90 is old.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Happy Birthday - life gets better every year, you just spend more time with doctors and join the pain of the day club.
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Happy Birthday - life gets better every year, you just spend more time with doctors and join the pain of the day club.

tonygraz wrote:




Lmao, I must say I was pleased after recently changing docs and having a full physical I got a reasonably clean Bill of health. All labs were normal ๐Ÿบ



I'll be 60 in July. Things have been downhill some, but since I started working out on a consistent basis lately, the outlook is looking up.

๐ŸŒซ

TMCTLT ?? --> Too Many Cigars Too Little Time ??

bs_kwaj wrote:




Yeah it certainly wouldn't hurt for me to do a little working out ( mid section tune up ) and yessir tmctlt = just what you put down.
bassman45
12 years ago

Good to see you Mattie and Thanks, I hope you and yours are all well
And I sure hope to make it back down to da Sipp to herf witcha.

Finished off the day with a Pepin Blue robusto from BJ's Pepin Humi Hit and it was Gooood! Thanks BJ

Hope the upcoming week for everyone is smooth sailing ๐Ÿบ






Happy Early Birthday....what day?

A big Thanks for the well wishes...you Bastids R da Bestest

TMCTLT wrote:



Thanks for the early B-day wish,Wednesday the 21st๐Ÿบ
chazz
12 years ago
happy birthday Paul hope you smoked something good.
reckless
12 years ago
Happy belated paul!! Sorry I missed it
Users browsing this topic