leftyposthole
12 years ago
Anyone tell me where to find the new Las Calaveras, and how much are they? None of my usual haunts can tell me much about em.
Thanks,
Lefty 🌫
jespear
12 years ago
Every place I looked was either "not in stock" or "pre-order".
Looks like they're in the $8 - $9 range.

jes
z6joker9
12 years ago
I have a box preordered from my local but they haven't received them yet.
youngra
12 years ago
After today's mail, you will be fairly well occupied for a few days - just sayin.......... you can pick this up later.............

RY
leftyposthole
12 years ago
Thanks brothers, seems not much out there yet, will keep lookin..
shaun341
12 years ago
Pm sent with info
RodneyB
12 years ago
I got a B&M that has them right now. P.M me for the info.
shaun341
12 years ago
Asking my 2nd one right now. 1st was rott and was not as crisp as I was expecting. After a few weeks though this thing is amazing. Loving this one so far.
Users browsing this topic