Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Philly Jack
12 years ago
Best thread that didn't get locked this week.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Unbelievable...4 years a member and he doubles his posts in one tangent. He went from dirt membership to clay in one night
Abrignac
12 years ago
This went off the deep end quick.
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Another overbid thread? Really? Sheesh!
Hammerhead69
12 years ago

Unbelievable...4 years a member and he doubles his posts in one tangent. He went from dirt membership to clay in one night

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



Nice
shaun341
12 years ago
Nobody even brought up the discount for platinum membership yet. That's the only way I can afford to pay top prices for my cigars
js of indy
12 years ago
dan said it best, set your max bid, if you win great if not bid again.
Philly Jack
12 years ago

dan said it best, set your max bid, if you win great if not bid again.

js of indy wrote:


Thats the key set you max your willing to pay and just walk away. If I get it for a $1 then great if I don't oh well. Some feel the need to pis on every bid just to drive them up too I guess they think I can't let this guy get it for that price so I'm going to see if I can bid him up.
tailgater
12 years ago

I wish some individuals would understand the concept of an auction. Your supposed to buy these cigars at wholesale prices. They run the prices up close to and even higher than retail. I just don't understand what they are trying to do. The win at any cost is plain and simple.........ignorant. If they are that desperate for cigars than go to your local retail outlet.....don't drive up the prices for the rest of us. And remember.....you have shipping on top of those bids. Think guys....think!

BRUCE F. BARNJUM wrote:



Thank goodness for smart people like you.
reckless
12 years ago
Overbid YEA!!!!
limochas
12 years ago
Common sense isn't all that common.
dstieger
12 years ago

Blah Blah Blah...

The only way to determine the value of anything is what someone is willing pay for it,,,

wheel,,

wheelrite wrote:




Bruce,
Stop and ask yourself something: "How long would CI keep CBID operational if everyone always paid well under retail?" Those guys that you're disparaging are keeping the lights on for you.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Luckily I was one of the first 200 callers when ronco ran the infomercial for dpnewell's

"How to buy cigars on auction like a champion"

DVD went on sale!!!!

I got FREE five pack of PAMs and a Slapchop™®


Suck it beotches!
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Summary Fitchburg High School - graduated 1975, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, University of Hawaii, Wally Armour Chrysler 1990-Present Sales & Leasing Consultant, Service Manager, Parts & Service Director, New Car Manager, Used Car Manager, Lot Manager

Objectives In applying to this company i hope to be a major contributing member of the team. In conjunction i am enthusiastically anticipating learning and growing with the company.I hope that the experience and leadership I bring may be an asset.
TIGERCDW
12 years ago

Summary Fitchburg High School - graduated 1975, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, University of Hawaii, Wally Armour Chrysler 1990-Present Sales & Leasing Consultant, Service Manager, Parts & Service Director, New Car Manager, Used Car Manager, Lot Manager

Objectives In applying to this company i hope to be a major contributing member of the team. In conjunction i am enthusiastically anticipating learning and growing with the company.I hope that the experience and leadership I bring may be an asset.

ZRX1200 wrote:




Nice.

TIGER
victor809
12 years ago

Summary Fitchburg High School - graduated 1975, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, University of Hawaii, Wally Armour Chrysler 1990-Present Sales & Leasing Consultant, Service Manager, Parts & Service Director, New Car Manager, Used Car Manager, Lot Manager

Objectives In applying to this company i hope to be a major contributing member of the team. In conjunction i am enthusiastically anticipating learning and growing with the company.I hope that the experience and leadership I bring may be an asset.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Looking for a new job?
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Pedal faster spanky
JadeRose
12 years ago

Luckily I was one of the first 200 callers when ronco ran the infomercial for dpnewell's

"How to buy cigars on auction like a champion"

DVD went on sale!!!!

I got FREE five pack of PAMs and a Slapchop™®


Suck it beotches!

ZRX1200 wrote:






Isn't the Slapchop™® German made? You know the Germans make good stuff.


As far as wheel goes...he mostly smokes pole so his cigar opinions don't count.
midmofan
12 years ago
On the other hand, I was up late and drinking heavily and placed a bid that was way too high for a batch. Quite upset with myself the next morning but had somebody "snipe" it from me in the last moment of the auction at a price that was above the retail Web sites. So there is a place for the overbidders in my book. ☺
Users browsing this topic