Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I've seen that people sometimes can't remember who gave them what. I've found that what works for me is that I have listed them for all to see when I get them. If this is what you do too then here's how to make it easier. Go to search, type in your handle and the cigar you're smoking. It'll pop up who you listed in that post of who gave it to you. That's all!!
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
Return To forum Without Posting
bassman45
12 years ago

Return To forum Without Posting

TIGERCDW wrote:



lol
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
🤐

lol

bassman45 wrote:


frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
I have a notebook that I started after my first handful of trades. Then I started making blank bands with computer paper and double stick scrapbooking tape... shh the wife hasnt noticed it missing yet. On the band I write the following: date of receipt, year of cigar(if noted), vitola, and who sent it. I still keep track in my notebook as well and then can reference if it's a cigar to look for again.
youngra
12 years ago

I have a notebook that I started after my first handful of trades. Then I started making blank bands with computer paper and double stick scrapbooking tape... shh the wife hasnt noticed it missing yet. On the band I write the following: date of receipt, year of cigar(if noted), vitola, and who sent it. I still keep track in my notebook as well and then can reference if it's a cigar to look for again.

frozenphoenix1 wrote:



Sheesh - I just smoke 'em and thank whoever sent 'em!

RY
🇨🇮
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Dirty little secret: The "I smoked a great cigar today thanks to..." thread says great. Most are great, or at least worth mentioning. I smoked one and said thanks in the 1,000,000 thread but didn't put it in the great section because it wasn't great. Sorry, that's about all the shame I got folks.
bassman45
12 years ago
And then again you can just buy your own cigars and won't have to thank anyone🍺
Buckwheat
12 years ago
I've always struggled when forum members mix their real names and their handles without some reference. It also gets difficult when the number of smokes starts to get higher. I really owe just about everyone for contributing to the collective knowledge of the art.
Abrignac
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
05busa
12 years ago
Wow just wow
ZRX1200
12 years ago
#9 is on da $
Users browsing this topic