SaigonSC
12 years ago
Hi everyone, I'm new here and had a question about shipping frequency. I have my frequency set for "Weekly (Thursday)," but was hoping to change it to "Weekly (Tuesday)." However, I have won a few lots on Monday and Tuesday of this week, does this mean that I will receive the bill/invoice next Tuesday or will I still receive it this Thursday, because this Tuesday has already ended?
danmdevries
12 years ago
It'll be next week.

Edit: This has worked for me in the past, I don't represent cbid and I'm just sharing my experience. ZRX posted the way to get an answer you can trust. 🍺
ZRX1200
stogiemonger
12 years ago
If you've chosen Tuesday as your shipping day, your bidding week is Tuesday through Monday.

The shipping day does vary, so, be patient with them (C-Bid), as they don't always ship on Tuesday, or send the shipping details right away, when they get busy, or there is a holiday to cause the back up.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
Shipping???
Man oh man.......I remember those days....UPS trucks, postal service... .what a drag.

Now all my cigars are personally delivered by one of Trish's youngest and hottest cigar babes, typically in lingerie, and by Trish herself on holidays.

Platinum Plus has its privileges.
Users browsing this topic