dharbolt
12 years ago
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Youse a wordy fugger

mikey1597 wrote:



Word!
tonygraz
12 years ago

First of all, you're in the right place. C Bid is the best place to get your cigars. Welcome!
You can get some good starter cigars for 40-45$ per box of 20. Check out Carlos Torano, la Perla Habana (black pearls, esp the morado), Gran Habano. Also, look at the 20-count samplers; you can get some good deals on those but you have to be on the lookout for lower quality smokes that you might not like being mixed in there. You shouldn't have that problem with a 20 pack of all Toranos, for example. Plus, the samplers can give you a variety all from one manufacturer.

guyhalt wrote:



Torano samplers, gran Habano----definite noob.
stogiemonger
12 years ago
#20, see #2 and #12. Where you been? Nice first post!
eye2
12 years ago
Those Rocky Patel X-Outs are looking interesting if the price is right (< $2 a stick).
nolen
12 years ago
If you liked the LP, then stick with the Drew Estate line. They have a lot of good cigars to try... excluding all that infused crap.
thrihazard
12 years ago
Likes;
I like strong black coffee, robust beers including IPAs, stouts, porters and especially Belgian beers. Lived close to Ommegang for years and enjoyed it. New to cigars but like bold smokes.

I grow my own food. I roast my own coffee. I brew my own beverages.

More info:
Married with kids. My wife actually introduced me to cigars!

And no I will not be posting pics of her! Ha.
illinichaser
12 years ago

^^^ shill

dharbolt wrote:



I give up. . . .
















[frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan]
Buckwheat
12 years ago
Padrón Cigars (any) and a lot of people like Fuentes.
It really can be pretty easy. Follow these simple steps and you can't go wrong.

1. Buy cigars
2. Smoke cigars
3. Don't buy any of the cigars that you didn't like
4. Repeat until you find what you like and stock up on them
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
nolen
12 years ago

New to cigars but like bold smokes.

thrihazard wrote:



Some Bold regulars in my rotation:

Joya De Nicaragua – Antano 1970; Antano Dark Corojo; CyB
Camacho – Corojo; Triple Maduro; Blackout
Room 101 – any
La Gloria Cubana – Serie R Maduro; Serie R Esteli; Serie R Black
Nica Rustica
Ashton VSG – any
Partagas Black Label
Asylum - Asylum; Asylum 13; Asylum Straight Jacket
Alec Bradley - Tempus Maduro; Prensado; Sun Grown; Nica Puro

Cuban - Bolivar; Partagas; Ramon Allones
tonygraz
12 years ago

Likes;
I like strong black coffee, robust beers including IPAs, stouts, porters and especially Belgian beers. Lived close to Ommegang for years and enjoyed it. New to cigars but like bold smokes.

I grow my own food. I roast my own coffee. I brew my own beverages.

More info:
Married with kids. My wife actually introduced me to cigars!

And no I will not be posting pics of her! Ha.

thrihazard wrote:



Probably make love to yourself too- your wife was trying to get you out of the house.
Do you make your own pancakes or waffles ? And have you made your own gladiator video ?
shaun341
12 years ago
A few I like that I would consider on the stronger end of the spectrum.

JDN 1970 antono
LFD double ligero
Asylum 13
Padron just about all of them
Ashton VSG
Fuente just about all of them
Tatuaje I lean towards the reservas but all are good
Oliva MB3
Illusione ultra these are maybe the strongest smoke I have had
LHC Oscuro fuerte


Probably a few more but I can't think of right now. Think I just named my entire collection though lol.
Users browsing this topic