efinebloom
12 years ago
Cigars for Warriors or Operation for the Troops? Or do they both do the job.
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
Neither.

I've given to and only endorse OpFTH.

Not saying that there is anything wrong with the other ones but OpFTH is my preference.

TIGER
Mandoman
12 years ago

Neither.

I've given to and only endorse OpFTH.

Not saying that there is anything wrong with the other ones but OpFTH is my preference.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:




+1

Disclaimer - OpFTH is the only one I've dealt with.
shaun341
12 years ago
OpFTH is the only one I have dealt with and they should be getting ready for their fundraiser her soon.
jespear
12 years ago
Ditto on all of the above.
OpFTH is my choice.
robertsccr5
12 years ago
Can't say I've dealt with OpFTH, however, I will soon be making a donation in the name of Mandoman.

I have RECEIVED cigars from CFW and it was an awesome package of approximately 60 cigars. Mostly Acid (at the time, DE had made a large donation) but there were some nice non-infused sticks as well, reading material and some cedar spills. It was the perfect box...the new smokers took all the Acids, and the normal guys shared the rest. I still have a pigtail el triunfador lancero from that box.

I've never dealt with Operation for the Troops.
TMCTLT
12 years ago
OpFTH. Only one I've ever supported as I was introduced to them here in our neighborhood. I really need to put together something again for their annual fund drive.
efinebloom
12 years ago
I have a HUGE box ready to go. I know the address is somewhere but would somebody mind posting it here for me?
billyboy03
12 years ago
OPFTH- is the only one I have given to, the donations get to the Men and Woman, who serve, It is great to hear how much they enjoy the Pkgs, I remember how great it felt to get a pkg, from home.
BuckyB93
12 years ago
Here's the one I've used.

Operation From The Heart
29456 Groesbeck Hwy
Roseville, MI 48066

It's the midwest office. I know (think) there's also addresses to send to in the east/south and the west.
efinebloom
12 years ago
Thanks! I am in Florida so if there is an address in the south that gets the sticks out of the 90+ degree heat faster, I would love that.
BuckyB93
12 years ago
There used to be a point of contact in Louisiana (I think) but I’m not sure if he’s still active in it. Sorry, I’m not much help there since I’ve always sent to Smitty in MI.
efinebloom
12 years ago
8 1/2 pounds of cigars on the way!
TIGERCDW
12 years ago

OpFTH is the only one I have dealt with and they should be getting ready for their fundraiser her soon.

shaun341 wrote:




It has started.

Here is the link.

https://www.crowdrise.com/OperationFromtheHeart 

OPERATION FROM THE HEART
Operation from the heart is a grass roots 501(c)3 non profit that ships care packages to the troops. We have been around since 2004. All proceeds go directly to off-set shipping costs. No Funds go to pay any employees. 100 % volunteer based. www.opfth.com or www.operationfromtheheart.com


TIGER
efinebloom
12 years ago
Hope my box arrived.
Users browsing this topic