fiddler898
12 years ago
Has anyone tried any of these yet? I'm finding that some of the newer Tats - even the current iteration of some of the more "heritage"sticks - jus ain't what they used to be.
kombat96
12 years ago
I've said it a million times. Tats are doing what Viaje did. Producing young cigars that need to mellow out. Also going le. Producing to many cigars for le shops, now cutting some lines.
Burner02
12 years ago

Has anyone tried any of these yet? I'm finding that some of the newer Tats - even the current iteration of some of the more "heritage"sticks - jus ain't what they used to be.

fiddler898 wrote:




Have two boxes that will be here Tue. Will let you know after a little rest.
shaun341
12 years ago
I really wasn't interested in these cause there are only a couple blends in there that I would want to have. Love me some lanceros and love me some Tats but I passed on these, now if they did 10 count boxes of all the ones that were in the sampler I would be buying a few of the ones that I want.
Users browsing this topic