Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
erjaq
12 years ago
😄 \:D/

I'll get used to the feeling of wearing this ring eventually, right?

Thanks fluffer.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Yup. And sorry for the multi-posts.
delta1
12 years ago
🍺 Congrats to you and the Mrs.
wapper2011
12 years ago
You poor bastid
danmdevries
12 years ago

You poor bastid

wapper2011 wrote:


🍺
Palama
12 years ago

😄 \:D/

I'll get used to the feeling of wearing this ring eventually, right?

Thanks fluffer.

erjaq wrote:



You mean that ring around your nose? 🤦

Congratulations! Wishing you and your bride many years of happiness.
dharbolt
12 years ago
Congrats. The ring fill feel normal eventually, the rest......
reckless
12 years ago
just dont wear your ring duh!!


Wheel,,,
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
Congrats to you and the Mrs.! May you have many years together!

Just take the ring off when you are doing yard or automotive work. My wife bought me a ring with a few bling stones in it and I lost a stone when I was moving rocks on the lake shore 2 weeks after our wedding... I told her I needed an indestructible ring, but she wanted me to have some diamonds.


dharbolt
12 years ago
BOMB MR. JAQ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
erjaq
12 years ago
Thanks, guys. No bombing. I just have a plain band -- nothing fancy, but I've never worn one before, or any jewelry at all. Feels weird. If this is the worst part of it, I'll be in good shape though.
mikey1597
12 years ago
Aw man, I thought you went all ghey and stuff. Congrats to you and the bride and may you two have many years of happiness together.
spectresquad
12 years ago
Mozel Tov! Sucker....Just kidding, Best wishes for a long and happy go.
Users browsing this topic