dlandri21
12 years ago
This thing is legit. I'm smoking the ruination right now. I've also tried the original and the phalanx which was excellent. They come in a special toro size and they're as good or better than the regular ones. I will buy again. I got 20 sticks for 50 bucks
tonygraz
12 years ago

Not another overbid thread 😣
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
That same sampler goes for $37-$43 when it's sold in bulk... the extra ring gauge drives me crazy... it's a 56 I think... a 54 would be comfortable, but the 56 just kills it for me...
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I'm digging this skull crasher from the 4 pack sampler of side projects. Little devil is next out of the pack
dlandri21
12 years ago
I don't think I overbid too much. I've seen them go for between 45 and 55 on here, so 50 shipped is ok with me. They're a ood buy for the money. I'm not sure if they're a 54 or 56 ring, but they sure are good.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
There's certainly times of the year where these bids should be lower. I'm taking that advice and holding out for the most part. Small buys of what I really want a 5 pack of or something but other than that I think I'm ducking the overbid bombs
dharbolt
12 years ago

I'm digging this skull crasher from the 4 pack sampler of side projects. Little devil is next out of the pack

Puffnstuff79 wrote:




Little devils are very good.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I'm just shocked these 4 pack samplers I got 3 of them at $10 a pop. If they're all this good or better I'm feeling like a winner
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
AJ makes good stuff, most of which gets much better with some decent rest.
I've been smoking some 2+ year old Ruinations that are fabulous.

Another tip for da noobs.......the good old fashioned ManoWar becomes an excellent cigar with some rest.
I'm not too familiar with his latest offerings, but his standard lines are favorites of mine as solid everyday smokes.
Users browsing this topic